A Sweet Joke On Gotham CityA Sweet Joke On Gotham City (1977) Episode B-4- The New Adventures of Batman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 779 times total.
- Filmation Associates
- The New Adventures of Batman Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Bat Mite, Sweet Tooth.
- Vocal Talent: Adam West (Batman/Bruce Wayne), Burt Ward (Robin/Dick Grayson), Melendy Britt (Batgirl/Barbara Gordon, Catwoman), Lennie Weinrib (Commissioner Gordon, Sweet Tooth), Lou Scheimer (Bat Mite, Batcomputer).
- Directed By Don Towsley.
- Produced By Don Christensen.
Executive Producers: Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Jim Brummett, Robert Carr, Jesse Cosio, Zeon Davush, Otto Feuer, Ed Friedman, John Garling, Fred Grable, Dick Hall, Lou Kachivas, Marshall Lamore, Fred Myers, Bill Nunes, Casey Onaitis, Jack Ozark, Bill Pratt, Virgil Raddatz, Len Rogers, Virgil Ross, Don Schloat, Larry Silverman, Dardo Velez, Ron Westlund.
Animation Directors: Rudy Larriva, Lou Zukor, Gwen Wetzler.
Assistant Animation Supervision: Lew Irwin.
- Edited By Doreen Dixon, Jim Blodgett.
- Art Directors: Herb Hazelton, Alberto DeMello.
- Key Assistant: Mike Hazy.
- Layouts: Jim Fletcher, Lonnie Lloyd, George Goode, Carol Lundberg, Wes Herschensohn, Cliff Voorhees, Les Maluza, David West, Jim Willoughby.
- Storyboard Director: Bob Kline.
- Storyboard: John Dorman, Paul Fennell, Mario Piluso, Paul Sommer, Sherman Labby.
- Director Of Color: Ervin Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Tom O'Loughlin, Rolly Oliva, Curtiss Perkins, Barbara Benedetto, Don Watson, Don Peters, Don Schweikert, Sheila Brown, Pat Keppler.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk.
- Xerography Supervision: John Remmel.
- Paint Supervision: Betty Brooks.
- Camera Supervision: R. W. Pope.
- Camera: Frederick T. Zeigler, Dan Teves, Don Dinehart.
- Music And Sound Effects: Horta-Mahana Corp.
- Color By: Technicolor®.
- Postproduction And Editorial Supervision: Joseph Simon.
- Film Coordinator: June Gilham.
- Background Music By: Yvette Blais, Jeff Michael.
- Music Publisher: Shermley Music Corp, A.S.C.A.P.
- Voices: Adam West, Burt Ward, Lennie Weinrib, Melendy Britt.
Based upon the characters created by Bob Kane and appearing in Detective, Batman and other D.C. comic magazines published by D.C. Comics, Inc.
Copyright © 1977 FILMATION ASSOCIATES - D.C. Comics, Inc.
A FILMATION PRODUCTION
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Sweet Joke On Gotham City? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A cunning and ridiculous villain named Sweet Tooth and his fat, teethless kids sabotage Gotham City's water system and replace the water with chocolate syrup and controlled by an electronic combination lock. Sweet Tooth's outrageous ransom demands put the... (more)