The Bird RidersThe Bird Riders (1966) - Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 601 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Dino Boy in the Lost Valley Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dino Boy, Ugh, Bronty, Bird Riders, Pygmies.
- Vocal Talent: Johnny Carson (Dino Boy), Mike Road (Ugh), Don Messick (Bronty).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Nicholas, Allen Wilyback, D.E. Callahan, Ken Southworth, Mike Webster, Bill Hutter, Ed Parks, Ed Barge, Rudy Cataldi, George Rowley, Bob Carr, Hicks Lokey, John Spacey.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Bill Perez, Walter Black, Bill Hamilton.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Larry Cowan, Milton Krear, Tony Milch, Don Douglas.
- Created by: Alex Toth.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Camera: Frank Packer, Frank Parrish, John Pratt, Roy Wade, Charles Hikal, Bill Kotler, Roger Sims, Dick Blundell.
Copyright 1966 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Bird Riders? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
One of the magnificent Bird Rider People, while flying over the Rock Pygmies (Dino Boy encountered them before in "The Rock Pygmies"), is knocked to the ground. Ugh and Dino Boy manage to retrieve the Bird Rider before the pygmies can reach him, but are soon... (more)