CarnivalCarnival (1969) Episode 7-A- Sabrina, The Teenage Witch Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 0 times this month, and 418 times total.
- Filmation Associates
- Sabrina, The Teenage Witch Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Sabrina, Salem, Aunt Hilda, Aunt Zelda.
- Vocal Talent: Jane Webb (Sabrina, Aunt Hilda, Aunt Zelda, Hagatha), Dallas McKennon (Salem), John Erwin (Hexter, Irwin), Howard Morris, Larry Storch, Larry D. Mann.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Carnival? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When it seems that Sabrina is about to go to the carnival with her friends, her aunts wouldn't let her go. She then saw her rival Kimmy Panabaker, a 12-year-old who's parents always let her go to the carnival with her friends. Sabrina uses the spell on Kimmy's... (more)