Jughead's DoubleJughead's Double (1968) Episode 6-B- The Archie Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 867 times total.
- Filmation Associates
- The Archie Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Archie Andrews, Jughead Jones, Reginald (Reggie) Mantle III, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Hot Dog, Mr. Weatherbee, Miss Grundy, Chuck Clayton, Mr. Lodge, Big Moose, Pops, Dilton Doily.
- Vocal Talent: Dallas McKennon (Archie, Hot Dog, Mr. Weatherbee, Chuck Clayton, Mr. Lodge), Howard Morris (Jughead, Big Moose, Pops, Dilton Doily), Jane Webb (Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Miss Grundy), John Erwin (Reggie).
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
Associate Directors: Rudy Larriva, Don Towsley.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom, Xenia, Otto Feuer, Jack Ozark, Ed Friedman, Virgil Raddatz, Virgil Ross, Dave Tendlar, Paul Krukowski, Les Kaluza, Bill Hutten, Ken Southworth, Reuben Timmins, Butch Davis, Bob Trochim, Tom McDonald, Bob Matz, Dick Hall, Bill Hajee, Len Rogers, Len Redman, Bob Carr, Bob Bransford, Bill Pratt, Bob Bentley, Norm McCabe, Judy Drake, Ralph Somerville, Murray McClellan, Jim Brummett, Russ Von Neida, Joan Orbison, Marshall Lamore, Jack Foster, George Grandpré, Bill Reed.
- Written By Bob Ogle.
- Edited By Joseph Simon.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Storyboards: Sherman Labby, Gary Lund, Jan Green, Oscar Dufau, Michael O'Connor.
- Layouts: Ken Hultgren, Jim Davis, Kay Wright.
- Background Design: Erv Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Xander, Maurice Harvey, Bill Geach, Venetia Epler, Martin Forte, Patricia Frye, Jack Healey, Rene Garcia, Ted Littlefield, Bill McArdle, Art Lozzi, Lorraine Morgan, Ann Guenther, Barbara Smith.
- Production Coordinator: Rock Benedict.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk, Jane Philippi.
- Ink And Paint Supervision: Martha Buckley, Betty Brooks.
- Music Supervisor: Don Kirshner.
- Camera Supervision: Roger Brown, Ray Lee, Ron Lapeer, Gary Milton, Sergio Antonio Alcazar, Roger Sims.
- Negative Cutting: June Gilham.
- Sound Effects: Einfeld Mahana Corp.
- Prints By: Technicolor.
Produced By Filmation Associates
The Characters Are Based On The Archie Comics Book Series Created By John Goldwater
Based On The Characters Originally Designed By Bob Montana
© MCMLXVIII, The Archie Co. All Rights Reserved
© MCMLXVIII, Filmation Associates
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Jughead's Double? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Jughead meets his exact double, a boy who's able to beat Reggie at his own game.