A.P.E. Strikes AgainA.P.E. Strikes Again (1967) Season 2 Episode 19-1- Superman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1070 times total.
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Superman Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Superman, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White.
- Vocal Talent: Clayton "Bud" Collyer (Clark Kent/Superman), Joan Alexander (Lois Lane), Cliff Owens (Lex Luthor), Jack Grimes (James "Jimmy" Olsen), Jackson Beck (Narrator).
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
Associate Directors: Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
Executive Producer: Allen Ducovny.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley, Jack Foster, Norm McCabe, George Grandpré, Judy Drake, Bill Reed, Chic Otterstrom, Les Kaluza, Xenia, Bill Hutten, Otto Feuer, Ken Southworth, Jack Ozark, Reuber Timmins, Ed Friedman, Butch Davis, Virgil Raddatz, Bob Trochim, Virgil Ross, Tom McDonald, Dave Tendlar, Bob Matz, Paul Krukowski, Dick Hall.
- Edited By Joseph Simon.
Assistant Editor: Les Meisenheimer.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Storyboard: Sherman Labby, Oscar Dufau, Mike O'Conner, Jan Green, Gary Lund.
- Layout: Dan Noonan, Ray Vinella, Herb Hazelton, C.L. Hartman, Jacques Rupp, Ray Jacobs, Kay Wright, Louise Sandoval, Takashi, Mike Ploog, Bill Lignante, Marilee Heyer, Alberto Demello, Dick Preisen, Frank Gonzales, Mel Keefer, Sylvia Mattinson, Kay Wright.
- Background Director: Erv Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Kander, Bill Geach, Martin Forte, Jack Healey, Ted Littlefield, Art Lozzi, Jim Jones, Maurice Harvey, Venetia Epier, Patricia Frye, Rene Garcia, Bill McArdle, Lorraine Morgan, Ann Guenther, Barbara Smith.
- Camera Supervision: Roger Brown, Ray Lee, Ron LaPeer, Gary Milton, Sergio Antonio Alcazar, Roger Sims.
- Editorial: Joseph Simon.
- Negative Cutting: June Gilham.
- Sound Effects: Enfeld Mahana Corp.
- Production Coordinator: Rock Benedict.
- Checking Supervisor: Marion Turk.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Martha Buckley.
- Background Music: John Marion.
All Characters Appearing In The Batman-Superman Hour Are © Copyright Characters Appearing In DC Superman- DC Comics.
Copyright 1968 By National Periodical Publications.
The Character Batman Was Created By Bob Kane
Prints by Technicolor
Produced at Filmation Associates in Hollywood
in association with
The Duconvy Productions, Inc.
Batman © Copyright - Duconvy Productions, Inc. 1968
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A.P.E. Strikes Again? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Professor Noble has invented a machine he calls the Trouble Televisor that will alert its operator of any crimes being committed and signal Superman. Lex Luthor, the Warlock and Brainiac team together once more in attempt to destroy the machine, but Superman... (more)