The Monster MoleculeThe Monster Molecule (1968) Episode 33-2- Superboy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 889 times total.
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Superboy Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Superboy, Lana Lang, Krypto, Physicist, Scientist.
- Vocal Talent: Bob Hastings (Superboy), Janet Waldo (Lana Lang), Ted Knight (Narrator).
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
Associate Directors: Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer.
Executive Producer: Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley, Jack Foster, Norm McCabe, George Grandpré, Judy Drake, Bill Reed, Chic Otterstrom, Les Kaluza, Xenia, Bill Hutten, Otto Feuer, Ken Southworth, Jack Ozark, Reuber Timmins, Ed Friedman, Butch Davis, Virgil Raddatz, Bob Trochim, Virgil Ross, Tom McDonald, Dave Tendlar, Bob Matz, Paul Krukowski, Dick Hall.
- Written By George Kashdan.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Storyboard: Sherman Labby, Oscar Dufau, Mike O'Conner, Jan Green, Gary Lund.
- Layout: Dan Noonan, Ray Vinella, Herb Hazelton, C.L. Hartman, Jacques Rupp, Ray Jacobs, Kay Wright, Louise Sandoval, Takashi, Mike Ploog, Bill Lignante, Marilee Heyer, Alberto Demello, Dick Preisen, Frank Gonzales, Mel Keefer, Sylvia Mattinson, Kay Wright.
- Background Director: Erv Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Kander, Bill Geach, Martin Forte, Jack Healey, Ted Littlefield, Art Lozzi, Jim Jones, Maurice Harvey, Venetia Epier, Patricia Frye, Rene Garcia, Bill McArdle, Lorraine Morgan, Ann Guenther, Barbara Smith.
- Camera Supervision: Roger Brown, Ray Lee, Ron LaPeer, Gary Milton, Sergio Antonio Alcazar, Roger Sims.
- Editorial: Joseph Simon.
- Negative Cutting: June Gilham.
- Sound Effects: Enfeld Mahana Corp.
- Production Coordinator: Rock Benedict.
- Checking Supervisor: Marion Turk.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Martha Buckley.
- Background Music: John Marion.
All Characters Appearing In The Batman-Superman Hour Are © Copyright Characters Appearing In DC Superman- DC Comics.
Copyright 1968 By National Periodical Publications.
The Character Batman Was Created By Bob Kane
Prints by Technicolor
Produced at Filmation Associates in Hollywood in association with the Duconvy Prod., Inc.
Batman © Copyright - Duconvy Productions, Inc. 1968
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Monster Molecule? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information