The Ice DragonThe Ice Dragon (1967) Season 1 Episode AQ-09- Aquaman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 537 times total.
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Aquaman Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Aquaman, Aqualad, Mera, Imp, Tusky.
- Vocal Talent: Marvin Miller (Aquaman), Diana Maddox (Mera, Queen Vassa), Jerry Dexter (Aqualad), Ted Knight (Imp, Tusky, Black Manta, Various Villains, Narrator).
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
Associate Director: Anatole Kirsanoff.
Co-Directors: Morm McCabe, Louis Zukor.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
Executive Producer: Allen Ducovny.
- Animated By Zenia, Otto Feuer, Bill Hajee, Virgil Raddatz, Clarke Mallery, Bob Trochim, Bob Kirk, Virgil Ross, Len Rogers, Ed Friedman, George Grandpré, Herb Rothwill, Bob Bransford, Clark Davis, Lenn Redman, Jack Ozark, Amby Paliwoda.
- Written By Bob Haney.
Story Consultant: Mort Weisinger.
- Edited By Joseph Simon.
Assistant Editor: Les Meisenheimer.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Storyboards: Sherman Labby, Jan Green.
- Layouts: Dan Noonan, Ray Jacobs, Marilee Heyer, Ken Hultgren, Wes Herschensohn, Mel Keefer.
- Background Director: Ervin Kaplan.
- Backgrounds: Paul Xander, Ted Littlefield, Venetia Epler, Lorraine Morgan, Martin Forte, Jack Healey.
- Ink and Pain Supervisor: Martha Buckley.
- Ink and Paint Assistant: Betty Brooks.
- Animation Checking: Marion Turk, Jane Philippi, Renee Henning, Ann Oliphant, Ruth Craig, Barbara Koponen.
- Film Coordinator: June Gilham.
- Production Coordinator: Joe Lynch.
- Sound: Ryder Sound Service.
- Color: Technicolor.
At Filmation Associates
An N.P.P. TV Presentation
All characters appearing in the
Are © Copyright Characters appearing in
DC-Superman-DC Comics. Copyright 1967
By National Periodical Publications
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Ice Dragon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information