It Takes Two To Make A TeamIt Takes Two To Make A Team (1969) Episode BM-17- Batman Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 803 times total.
- Filmation Associates, Duconvy Productions Inc.
- Batman Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Penguin, Riddler, Joker, Penguin.
- Vocal Talent: Olan Soulé (Bruce N. Wayne/Batman), Jane Webb (Barbara Gordon/Batgirl), Ted Knight (Narrator, Alfred Pennyworth, Penguin, Riddler), Larry Storch (Joker), Cliff Owens.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
Associate Directors: Rudy Larriva, Amby Paliwoda, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor.
- Produced By Norm Prescott, Lou Scheimer.
Executive Producer: Allen Duconvy.
- Animated By Bill Hajee, Ralph Somerville, Len Rogers, Murray McCellan, Len Redman, Jim Brummett, Bob Carr, Russ Von Neida, Bob Bransford, Joan Orbison, Bill Prett, Marshall Lamore, Bob Bentley, Jack Foster, Norm McCabe, George Grandpré, Judy Drake, Bill Reed, Chic Otterstrom, Les Kaluza, Xenia, Bill Hutten, Otto Feuer, Ken Southworth, Jack Ozark, Reuber Timmins, Ed Friedman, Butch Davis, Virgil Raddatz, Bob Trochim, Virgil Ross, Tom McDonald, Dave Tendlar, Bob Matz, Paul Krukowski, Dick Hall.
- Written By Denis Marks.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Storyboard: Sherman Labby, Oscar Dufau, Mike O'Conner, Jan Green, Gary Lund.
- Layout: Dan Noonan, Ray Vinella, Herb Hazelton, C.L. Hartman, Jacques Rupp, Ray Jacobs, Kay Wright, Louise Sandov.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about It Takes Two To Make A Team? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Joker, Penguin and Riddler try to break up the Terrific Trio by destroying Robin's confidence.