The Reggie GameThe Reggie Game (1971) - Archie's T.V. Funnies Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 643 times total.
- Filmation Associates
- Archie's T.V. Funnies Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Archie, Jughead, Veronica, Betty, Mr. Weatherbee, Reggie, Moose, Ms. Grundy, Big Ethel, Dilton, Hot Dog.
- Vocal Talent: Dallas McKennon (Archie, Hot Dog, Captain, Hans, Kayo, Chief, Sam Ketchum, Pat Patton, B.O. Plenty), Howard Morris (Jughead, Big Moose, Inspector, Fritz, Sluggo, Sandy, Moon Mullins), Jane Webb (Betty, Veronica, Broom Hilda, Nancy, Mama, Miss Della, Emmy Lou, Fritzi Ritz, Gravel Gertie), John Erwin (Reggie, Dick Tracy, Alvin, Smokey Stover).
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
- Animated By Bob Bransford, Dick Hall, Jim Drummett, Lee Halpern, Lars Calonius, LaVerne Harding, Otto Feuer, Russ Von Neida, Ed Friedman, Lou Kachivas, Bill Nunes, Len Rogers, Casey Onaitis, Louise Sandoval, Jack Ozark, Larry Silverman, Bill Pratt, Hank Smith, Virgil Raddatz, Ed Solomon, Ed Rehberg, Ralph Somerville, Reuben Timmins, Lou Zukor.
Animation Directors: Rudy Larriva, Don Towsley, Anatole Kirsanoff.
Supervising Animator: Amby Paliwoda.
- Written By Jim Ryan, Bill Danch, Ken Sobol.
- Production Manager: Rock Benedict.
- Art Director: Don Christensen.
- Key Assistants: Mike Hazy, Bill House.
- Storyboards: Sherman Labby, Mike O'Connor, Dale Hale, Oscar Dufau.
- Layouts: Alberto De Mello, Kay Wright, Sylvia Mattinson, John F. McGuire, Tom Ferriter, Ray Jacobs, Glenn Schmitz, Tom Knowles, Wes Herschensohn, Z. Jablecki, Adam Szwejkowski.
- Director of Color: Ervin Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Xander, Maurice Harvey, Pat Keppler, Phil Lewis, Bill Loudenslager.
- Checking Supervision: Marion Turk, Jane Philippi.
- Xerography and Paint Supervision: John Remmel, Betty Brooks.
- Camera Supervision: Sergio Antonio Alcazar.
- Camera: Ray Bloss, R.W. Pope, John Aardal.
- Editorial Supervision: Joseph Simon.
- Film Co-ordinator: June Gilham.
- "Funnies" Background Music: Jeff Michael, George Blais.
- Publisher: Shermley Music Co. A.S.C.A.P.
- Music and Sound Effects: Horta-Mahana Corp.
- Color: Technicolor.
The characters in "ARCHIE'S T.V. FUNNIES" are copyrighted by:
© ARCHIE COMIC PUBLICATIONS INC.: "ARCHIE"
© CHICAGO TRIBUNE - NEW YORK NEWS SYNDICATE: "DICK TRACY" (and related characters)
© UNITED FEATURES SYNDICATE INC.: "CAPTAIN and the KIDS" - "EMMY LOU" - "THE DROPOUTS" - "NANCY and SLUGGO"
© CHICAGO TRIBUNE: "BROOM HILDA" - "MOON MULLINS"
© NEW YORK NEWS INC.: "SMOKEY STOVER"
"ARCHIE" created by John Goldwater for the Archie Comic Books Series
Produced by Filmation Associates
© FILMATION 1970
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Reggie Game? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Archie and the gang run a TV station that shows cartoons from classic comic strips. They also cover one hot news story in every show.