South Park: Bigger, Longer & UncutSouth Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 78 times this month, and 3692 times total.
- Comedy Central, Comedy Partners
- Paramount Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, Satan, the Dark Prince, Mr. Garrison, Ned Gerblanski, Saddam Hussein, Jimbo Kearn, Bill Gates, Mrs. Cartman, Sheila Broflovski, Sharon Marsh, Wendy Testaburger, Chef, Ike Broflovski, Bebe, Dr. Gouache, Conan O'Brien, Brooke Shields, The Baldwin Brothers, Dr. Vosknocker, Winona Ryder.
- Vocal Talent: Trey Parker (Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Satan, the Dark Prince, Mr. Garrison, Ned Gerblanski, Various Others), tt Stone (Kyle Broflovski, Kenny McCormick, Saddam Hussein, Jimbo Kearn, Bill Gates, Various Others), Mary Kay Bergman (Mrs. Cartman, Sheila Broflovski, Sharon Marsh, Wendy Testaburger, Various Others), Isaac Hayes (Chef), Jesse Howell (Ike Broflovski), Anthony Cross-Thomas (Ike Broflovski), Franchesca Clifford (Ike Broflovski), Bruce Howell (Man in Theatre), Deb Adair (Woman in Theatre), Jennifer Howell (Bebe), George Clooney (Dr. Gouache), Brent Spiner (Conan O'Brien), Minnie Driver (Brooke Shields), Dave Foley (The Baldwin Brothers), Eric Idle (Dr. Vosknocker), Nick Rhodes (Canadian Fighter Pilot), Toddy E. Walters (Winona Ryder), Stewart Copeland (American Soldier #1), Stanley G. Sawicki (American Soldier #2), Mike Judge (Kenny McCormick- speaking), Howard McGillin (Gregory- singing).
- Directed By Trey Parker.
- Produced By Trey Parker, Matt Stone.
Co-Producers: Anne Garefino, Deborah Liebling.
Animation Producer: Frank C. Agnone II.
Executive Producers: Scott Rudin, Adam Schroeder.
Line Producer: Gina Shay.
Associate Producer: Mark Roybal.
- Animated By Fred Baxter, Charles Keagle, Lisa Mullins, Jack Shih, Heather R. Wilbur.
Supervising Animators: Martin Cendreda, Toni Nugnes.
Assistant Animator: Paul Trainor.
Additional Assistant Animator: Maureen Whelan.
- Written By Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Pam Brady.
Television Series "South Park": Trey Parker, Matt Stone.
- Edited By John Venzon.
First Assistant Editors: Jamie Kirkpatrick, Tom Vogt, Calvin Wimmer.
Co-First Assistant Editor: Susan Fitzer.
Second Assistant Editor: Eli Nilsen.
Assistant Editors: Brad Arkin, Blake Maniquis, Mark Perzely, Trudy Yee.
Additional Editor: Gian Ganziano.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information