Melody TimeMelody Time (1948) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 107 times this month, and 7054 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Jenny, Joe ("Once Upon a Wintertime")
Bee ("Bumble Boogie")
Johnny Appleseed, Johnny's Angel, The Old Settler ("Johnny Appleseed")
Little Toot, Big Toot ("Little Toot")
Donald Duck, Jose Carioca, Aracuan Bird ("Blame It On The Samba")
Pecos Bill, Widowmaker, Slue Foot Sue ("Pecos Bill").
- Vocal Talent: Buddy Clark (Master of Ceremonies);
Dennis Day (Johnny Appleseed, Johnny's Angel, The Old Settler) ("Johnny Appleseed")
Clarence 'Ducky' Nash (Donald Duck), Pinto Colvig (Aracuan Bird) ("Blame It On The Samba")
Live-Action Cast: Ethel Smith (Herself), Bob Nolan (Himself), Bobby Driscoll (Himself), Roy Rogers (Himself), Trigger, Luana Patten (Herself), Fred Waring (Orchestra Conductor), Freddy Martin (Orchestra Conductor), Frances Langford (Vocalist), The Andrews Sisters, The Dinning Sisters, The Sons of the Pioneers.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson, Hamilton Luske (as Hamilton S. Luske), Jack Kinney.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Harvey Toombs, Marvin Woodward, Ed Aardal, Hal King, Cliff Norberg, Don Lusk, John Sibley, Rudy Larriva, Ken O'Brien, Bob Cannon, Judge Whitaker, Hal Ambro.
Directing Animators: Eric Larson, Ward Kimball, Milt Kahl, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr)., John Lounsbery, Les Clark.
Effects Animators: George Rowley, Josh Meador, Jack Boyd, Dan MacManus.
- Written By Winston Hibler, Erdman Penner, Harry Reeves, Homer Brightman, Ken Anderson, Ted Sears, Joe Rinaldi, William Cottrell (as Bill Cottrell), Art Scott, Jesse Marsh, Bob Moore, John Wallbridge.
Book, "Little Toot": Hardie Gramatky.
Folklore Consutlant: Carl Carmer.
- Edited By Don Halliday, Thomas Scott.
- Cinematography: Winton C. Hoch.
- Technicolor Color Director: Natalie Kalmus.
- Technicolor Color Associate: Morgan Padelford, Robert Brower.
- Color and Styling: Mary Blair, Claude Coats, Dick Kelsey.
- Layouts: Hugh Hennesy, Mac Stewart, Ken O'Connor, Lance Nolley, Al Zinnen, Bob Cormack, Don Griffith, Thor Putnam, Donald Da Gradi.
- Backgrounds: Art Riley, Brice Mack, Ralph Hulett, Merle Cox, Dick Anthony.
- Special Processes: Ub Iwerks.
- Sound Director: C.O. Slyfield.
- Sound Recording: Robert O. Cook, Harold J. Steck.
- Special Arrangements: Vic Schoen, Al Sack.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Melody Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information