The King And IThe King And I (1999) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 4981 times total.
- Morgan Creek Productions, Nest Entertainment, Rankin-Bass Productions, Rich Animation Studios
- Warner Bros.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Anna Leonowens, The King of Siam, The Kralahome, Master Little, Prince Chululongkorn, Tuptim, Louis Leonowens, Sir Edward Ramsay.
- Vocal Talent: Miranda Richardson (Anna Leonowens), Christiane Noll (Anna- singing), Martin Vidnovic (The King of Siam), Ian Richardson (The Kralahome), Darrell Hammond (Master Little), Allen D. Hong (Prince Chululongkorn), David Burnham (Chululongkorn- singing), Armi Arabe (Tuptim), Tracy Venner Warren (Tuptim- singing), Adam Wylie (Louis), Sean Smith (Sir Edward Ramsay).
- Directed By Richard Rich.
- Produced By Peter Bakalian, Arthur Rankin Jr, James G. Robinson.
Executive Producer: Robert Mandel.
- Written By Peter Bakalian, Jacqueline Feather, David Seidler.
Adaptation: Arthur Rankin Jr.
Additional Dialogue: Brian Nissen.
Based on the Original Play By: Richard Rodgers, Oscar Hammerstein II.
- Edited By James Koford, Thomas Dobin, Randy Paton.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The King And I? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Anna, a British schoolteacher, and her son Louis arrive in Siam in 1862. Anna is there at the King's request to teach his children, but she finds her dealings with His Majesty to be her greatest challenge. She teaches the King's children about Western ideas while... (more)