Beach Blanket Blow-UpBeach Blanket Blow-Up (1986) - Galaxy High School Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 347 times total.
- Cente, Tokyo Movie Shinsha
- T.M.S. Productions
- Galaxy High School Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Doyle Cleverlobe, Aimee Brighthour, Beef Bonk, Luigi, Roland, Earl, Miss McBrain, Professor Icenstein, Wendy Garbo, Gilda, Creep, Booey Bubblehead, Milo DeVenus, Ollie, Flat Freddy Fender.
- Vocal Talent: Hal Rayle (Doyle Cleverlobe), Susan Blu (Aimee Brightower), Pat Carroll (Biddy McBrain), Jennifer Darling (Wendy, Booey, Myrtle Blastermeier), Nancy Cartwright (Gilda Gossip, Flat Freddy Fender), Guy Christopher (Earl Eccchhh), Gino Conforti (Reggie Unicycle, Ollie Oilslick), Pat Fraley (Coach Frogface, Sludge), Henry Gibson, David L. Lander (Milo DeVenus), Danny Mann (The Creep), Howard Morris (Professor Icenstein, Luigi La Bounci), Neil Ross (Rotten Roland), John Stephenson (Beef Bonk, Harvey Blastermeier).
- Directed By Sam Nicholson, Toshiyuki Hiruma, Nobuo Tomizawa.
Supervising Director: David Hilberman.
- Produced By Barry Glasser, Gerard Baldwin.
Executive Producer: Yutaka Fujioka.
Associate Producers: Shiro Aono, Mitsuo Yoshimura.
Supervising Producers: Tat Ikeuchi, Syunzo Katoh.
- Written By Ken Koonce, David Wiemers.
- Edited By Masatoshi Tsurubuchi, Yoriko Takahashi.
Supervising Editor: Cecil Broughton.
- Developed by: Chris Columbus.
- Creative Consultant: Chris Columbus.
- Story Editor: Larry Ditellio.
- Supervising Art Director: Ron Maidenberg.
- Voice Director: Howard Morris.
- Art Directors: Bob Dranko, Hiroshi Ohno.
- Graphics: Ron Maidenberg, Nobuo Furuse, Bob Dranko, John Kricfalusi, Nancy Ulene.
- Story Board Artists: George Cannata, Alan Shean.
- Timing: Norm Gottfredson.
- Script Coordinator: Maria Arnold.
- Directing Animator: Michiyo Sakura.
- Key Animators: Atsuko Tanaka, Toshihiko Masuda, Kuniyuki Ishii, Masanori Ono, Kenji Hachizaki.
- Key Background: Tsutomu Ishigaki.
- Director of Photography: Hirokata Takahashi.
- Music Consultant: Sheridan Eldridge.
- Theme Song: Don Felder.
- Music Supervisors: Danny Goldberg, Ron Stone.
- Associate Music Consultant: John Mortarotti.
- Music Coordinator: Chase/Rucker Productions, Inc.
- Post Production: Sam Horta.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Sachiko Tsuneda.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Beach Blanket Blow-Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Everyone, but Doyle gets to go for Spring Break at Fort Lauderoid. But Doyle and Professor Icenstein find out that a supernova nearby will destroy the beach planetoid.