To Clutch A ThiefTo Clutch A Thief (1984) Season 1 Episode 110- Pole Position Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 449 times total.
- DiC Entertainment
- LBS Communications, DHX Media
- Pole Position Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dan Darret, Tess Darret, Daisy Darret, Dr. Zachary Darret, Wheels, Roadie, Kuma.
- Vocal Talent: David Coburn (Dan Darret), Lisa Lindgren (Tess), Kaleena Kiff (Daisy), Jack Angel (Dr. Zachary), Melvin Franklen (Wheels), Darryl Hickman (Roadie), Marilyn Schreffler (Kuma), Helen Minniear (Teacher), Jered Barclay, Phillip Clark, Brian Cummings, Barry Gordon, Irv Immerson, Paul Kirby, Derek McGrath, Tony Pope, Neil Ross, Steven Schatzberg, Hal Smith, Robert Towers.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward (Executive Poroducers).
- Created By: Jean Chalopin.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about To Clutch A Thief? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
It begins with the kids chasing a hamburger-shaped car through a town and into a junkyard. There a clown gets out of the burger and makes a run for it. Tess and Dan chase after him, since the cars are stuck on the spikes at the entrance. The clown is captured,... (more)