The Thirty-One Cent MysteryThe Thirty-One Cent Mystery (1984) Season 1 Episode 107- Pole Position Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 393 times total.
- DiC Entertainment
- LBS Communications, DHX Media
- Pole Position Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Dan Darret, Tess Darret, Daisy Darret, Dr. Zachary Darret, Wheels, Roadie, Kuma.
- Vocal Talent: David Coburn (Dan Darret), Lisa Lindgren (Tess), Kaleena Kiff (Daisy), Jack Angel (Dr. Zachary), Melvin Franklen (Wheels), Darryl Hickman (Roadie), Marilyn Schreffler (Kuma), Helen Minniear (Teacher), Jered Barclay, Phillip Clark, Brian Cummings, Barry Gordon, Irv Immerson, Paul Kirby, Derek McGrath, Tony Pope, Neil Ross, Steven Schatzberg, Hal Smith, Robert Towers.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward (Executive Poroducers).
- Created By: Jean Chalopin.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Thirty-One Cent Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
While the kids are doing a stunt show at a state fair, Kuma is kidnapped. Kuma comes home early the next morning, all dirty and with a collar and chewed-off leash, and shows Dan a nickel, quarter and penny (31 cents). When Dan and Tess won't listen, he shows them... (more)