Heathcliff's PetHeathcliff's Pet (1984) Season 1 Episode 110- Heathcliff Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 540 times total.
- DiC Entertainment, LBS Communications, McNaught Syndicate
- Telepictures Distribution, Turner Program Services, Inc., Worldvision Enterprises Inc.
- Heathcliff Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Heathcliff, Sonja, Cleo, Iggy, Knuckles, Mugsy, Spike, Grandma, Bush, Raul, Milkman, Fish Market Proprietor.
- Vocal Talent: Mel Blanc (Heathcliff), Marilyn Lightstone (Sonja), Donna Christle (Cleo, Iggy), Derek McGrath (Knuckles, Mugsy, Spike), Ted Ziegler (Grandma), Danny Wells (Bush, Raul), Stanley Jones (Milkman), Danny Mann (Fish Market Proprietor).
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Denys Heroux.
Associate Producer: Diana Dru Brotsford.
Executive Producers: Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Animated By Jureo Abe, Seln Okada, Kenichi Adaln, Rasae Otake, Kado Furanoki, Kazuko Shirata, Michi Hinendo, Keiko Skirai (Key Animators).
- Written By Ann Elder, Chuck Lorre, Charles Mulholland, Doug Booth, George Hampton, Laura Numeroke, Cynthia Chenault, Jack Hanrahan, Mike O'Mahony, Dan Dalton, Pamela Hickey, Leslie Page, Eliot Dado, Walt Kulmak, Larry Parr, Mike Diman, Drew Lawrence, Bob Rosenfarb, Wilma Fraser, Jim Makichuk, David Schwartz, Evelyn Gabai, Dennys McCoy, Mike Silvann, Mel Gilden, Mike Moore, Bob Wilson.
Head Writer: Alan Swayze.
Based On The Original Strip By: George Gately.
- Edited By Masatoshi Tsurybichi, Torono Takahashi.
- "Heathcliff" Created By: George Gately.
- "Cats and Co." Created By: Jean Chalopin, Bruno Bianchi.
- Developed by: Jean Chalopin.
- Assisted by: Alan Swayze, Chuck Lorre.
- "Cats and Co." Character Designs Developed by: Bruno Bianchi, Christian Choquet, Byron Vaughns.
- Assisted by: Stephan Martiniere, Jean Maxime-Perramon, John Krifcalusi, Kit Harper, Lynne Naylor.
- Art Directors: Mosoro Tatsuke, Kajime Soga.
- Senior Storyboard Artists: Zlatko Grigg, Andrew Knight, David Marshall.
- Storyboards: John Armstrong, Jon Bars, Alex Rami, Glenn Schwartz, Phil Baldont, Glen Hill, Hal Mason, Swinton Scott, Cullen Blaine, Larry Houston, Dan McHugh, Roy Shiszedo, Ken Boyer, Chris Jenkyns, Darryl McNeil, Jim Simon, Marek Buchwald, Victoria Jonson, James Nics, Mike Sanger, Jeff Jones, Rich Chidlaw, Bruce Morris, Dan St. Pierre, Eddie Fitzgerald, Lin Larsen, Floyd Norman, Mike Swanigan, Fernando Gonzalez, Tom Taranowicz, Norm Gottfredson, Jan Green, Alex Lovey, Leonard Anderson, Sean Turner, Gordon Harrison, Mike Maliani, Phil Robinson, Will West, Bob Hawthrope.
- Layouts: Norogu Ferose, Kenji Kodana, Toshimi Suzuki, Toshio Torii.
- Shooting Director: Katschi Misawa.
- Backgrounds: Kazue Ito, Kosyou Ito, Yukidiro Kayamura, Yoshiyuki Ochbia.
- Color Direction: Meiko Hirayama.
- Production Coordination: Shiro Aono, W.R. Kowalchuk Jr., Dick Brown, Victor Villegas, Mitsuya Fujimoto, James Wang.
- Animation Production Manager: Shigeru Akagawa.
- Voice Direction: Marsha Goodman.
- Talent Coordination: Joellyn Marlow.
- Supervising Director: Bruno Bianchi.
- Post Production Supervisor: W.R. Kowalchuck Jr.
- Post Production Services: : Animation City Editorial Services Ltd.
- Sound Editing Supervisor: Terry Burke.
- Music Editing Supervisor: Marty Wereski.
- Re-Recorded at: The Filmhouse Group, Toronto, Canada.
- Re-Recordist: Jack Heeren.
- Sound Editors: Barry Gilmore, Kirk Davies, Mike MacLeherty, Tim Roberts, Arnie Stewart, Karl Zittler.
- Sound Engineering: Michael Cochran.
- Muldoon Operator: Walt Stergeon.
- Animation Coordinator: Don Spencer.
- Animation Directors: Shingo Arani, Shuji Yuchi, Yukaya Ono, Cullen Blaine, Yoshio Karashiwa, Alan Swayze, Mikeo Gato, Koezo Masanumbo, Fimio Tashimbo, Sasuru Kasumoto, Yasuyoshi Masarobu, Fumio Tashiro, Saburo Hashimoto, Yasuyoshi Mikamoto, Hiroyuki Yamo, Tuka Matano, Hideo Mishimaki, Hiromi Yokoyama, Toshiyuki Honda, Jim Oda, Shigetsugu Yoshida, Moriko Itakura, Takaya Ono.
- Associate Supervising Director: Yoshiyuki Hidgka.
- Assistants to the Supervising Director: Michael Maliani, Woody Yogum.
- Timing Director: Walt Kubiak.
©1984 This is a DIC-ICC-FRS co-production
in coorporation with McNaught Synd., Inc. and LBS
This program has been produced as official Canada-France co-production
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Heathcliff's Pet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After hearing Iggy and Marcy reading a book about pets, Heathcliff decides to get one of his own.