The Curse Of The Pharaoh
Alternate Title: Poo-Ta-Foot's CurseThe Curse Of The Pharaoh (Poo-Ta-Foot's Curse) (1983) - Inspector Gadget Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 985 times total.
- DiC Entertainment, FR3, Nelvana Limited
- LBS Communications, Field Communications
- Inspector Gadget Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Inspector Gadget, Penny, Brain, Chief Quimby, M.A.D. Agent, M.A.D. Mummy, M.A.D. Sarcophagus Thieves.
- Vocal Talent: Don Adams (Inspector Gadget), Cree Summer (as Cree Summer Francks) (Penny), Don Francks (M.A.D. Sarcophagus Thief #2), Dan Hennessey (Chief Quimby, M.A.D. Agent, M.A.D. Mummy), Greg Duffell (M.A.D. Sarcophagus Thief #1), Frank Welker, Jeri Craden (as Jeri Cradden), Melleny Brown, Hadley Kay ([uncredited]).
- Directed By Ray Jafelice, Dave Cox, Ken Stephenson, Edouard David.
Assisted By: Yoka Hatano.
Assistant To The Supervising Director: Toshuki Hiruna.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Patrick Loubert.
Executive Producers: Andy Heyward, Jean Chalopin, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Animated By Heihachiro Tanaka, Shinso Araki, Keiichiro Kimura, Karen Munroe-Caple, Jim Oda, Hiromi Yokoyama, Shunji Saida, Yukiko Michishita, Masahatsu Iijuin, Ikuo Fudanaoki, Art Kusama, Kyoko Matsuhara, Gokousha, Osamu Nabeshima, Kiyotoshi Aoi, Sumi Suzuki, Takeo Kitahara, Kozo Masanoru, Hisatoshi Motoki, Hideo Kawachi, Yuzo Aoki, Teryo Hanada, Harvo Takahashi, Koji Nagaoka.
- Edited By Masatushi Tsarbuchi, Phillipe Kotlarski, Pete Aries.
- Created By: Andy Heyward, Jean Chalopin, Bruno Bianchi.
- Developed by: Jean Chalopin.
- Character Design: Bruno Bianchi, Edouard David, Christian Choquet, Jean Barbaud, Gilles Astorg, Charles Bonifacio, Brian Lemay.
- Production Coordination: Max Saldinger, Suzanne Remiot, Laurent Omont, Diane Parsons, Tetsuo Katayama, Nobuo Inada, Keiko Murata, Takahashi Yoshimitsu, Shigeru Akagawa, Jaimie Bennett, Marsha Goodman, Marilyn Kowalchuk, Nicole Pascal.
- Storyboards: Dale Schott, Sam Dixon, Jim Craig, Ricardo Spinace, Alan Bunce, Mik Casey, John DeKlein, Andrew Knight, Bill Perkins, Chris Shouten, Joe Sherman, Dave Smith.
- Head Writer: Peter Sauder.
- Storyboard Supervision: Anna Selznick, Peter Hudecki, Scott Caple, Stephane Martiniere.
- Assistant to the Supervising Director: Toshiuki Hiruma.
- Directors: Ray Jafelice, Dave Cox, Ken Stephenson, Edouard David.
- Assisted by: Yuka Hatano.
- Unit Directors: Dale Cox, Scott Caple, Saburo Hashimoto, Hiroyuki Yano, Kazuaki Kozutsumi, Mikio Miyazawa.
- In-Between Checker: Yaeko Kodama.
- Inking and Painting Supervision: Reiko Hirayama, Masayo Yamamoto.
- Backgrounds: Michel Simon, Toshikazu Yamaguchi, Isamu Kageyama, Mitsumari Makino, Lasco Atelier, Ishigaki Production.
- Camera: Katsuri Misawa, Masahibe Ueda, Asahi Production, T. Nishimura, Cuckoo's Nest.
- Voice Direction: Wally Burr, Rob Kirkpatrick.
- Casting: Arlene Berman.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban.
- Soundtrack: Saban Records.
- Post Production Coordination: Warner Leighton, Clive Smith.
- Sound Effects: Peter Thillaye, Michael O'Ferrell.
- Sound Editing: Steve Schnier, Teresa Argue, Darryl Cornford, Gordon Kidd, Sheila Murray.
- Post Production Services: Film Arts, The Film House Group.
- Supervising Director: Bruno Bianchi.
This is a DiC PRODUCTION in coproduction with FR3 and NELVANA
in association with FIELD COMMUNICATIONS, LBS, TMS and CUCKOO'S NEST
© DiC - FR3 - Field Communications, 1983
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Curse Of The Pharaoh? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Gadget, Penny and Brain are in Egypt to see the treasures of a recently-discovered Pharaoh. But Gadget is assigned to guard the artifacts and the Pharaoh's grave, though he does not believe in the Pharaoh's curse. However, three MAD agents, disguised as jackals... (more)