The Brave Little ToasterThe Brave Little Toaster (1987) - Hyperion Pictures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 118 times this month, and 5493 times total.
- Hyperion Pictures, Kushner-Locke Productions
- Walt Disney Pictures
- Hyperion Pictures Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Toaster, The Radio, Lampy, Zeke, Blanky, Rob, Kirby, Air Conditioner, Hanging Lamp, Elmo St. Peters, Mish-Mash, Two-Face Sewing Machine, Chris, Mother, Plugsy, Entertainment Center, Computer, Black, White TV.
- Vocal Talent: Jon Lovitz (The Radio), Tim Stack (Lampy, Zeke), Timothy E. Day (Blanky, Young Rob), Thurl Ravenscroft (Kirby), Deanna Oliver (Toaster), Phil Hartman (Air Conditioner, Hanging Lamp), Joe Ranft (Elmo St. Peters), Judy Toll (Mish-Mash, Two-Face Sewing Machine), Wayne Kaatz (Rob), Colette Savage (Chris), Mindy Stern (Mother, Two-Face Sewing Machine), Jim Jackman (Plugsy), Randall William Cook (Entertainment Center), Randy Bennett (Computer), Jonathan Benair (Black, White TV), Louis Conti (Spanish Announcer), Beth Anderson, Pat Ericson, Gary Falcone, Roger Freeland, Janice Leibhart, Darryl Phinnessee, Joe Pizzulo.
- Directed By Jerry Rees.
- Produced By Donald Kushner, Thomas L. Wilhite.
Executive Producers: Willard Carroll, Peter Locke.
Co-Producer: Cleve Reinhard.
- Animated By Randy Cartwright, Joe Ranft, Rebecca Rees (Animation Directors).
- Written By Joe Ranft, Jerry Rees.
Story: Thomas M. Disch, Joe Ranft, Jerry Rees.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Brave Little Toaster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When a young boy and his family move away, their household appliances, led by the toaster, think they've been abandoned. They decide, rather than be left alone in the house for who knows how long, to try to find him. So begins a dangerous and amusing venture... (more)