Hey Good Lookin'Hey Good Lookin' (1982) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 65 times this month, and 2558 times total.
- Bakshi Productions, Warner Bros.
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Vinnie, Crazy Shapiro, Eva, Rozzie, Stomper, Waitress, Chaplin, Yonkel, Alice, Max, Old Vinnie, Solly, Sal, Italian Man, Italian Woman, Gelsa.
- Vocal Talent: Richard Romanus (Vinnie), David Proval (Crazy Shapiro), Jesse Welles (Eva), Tina Bowman (Rozzie), Danny Wells (Stomper), Larry Bishop (Stomper), Tabi Cooper (Stomper), Juno Dawson (Waitress), Shirley Jo Finney (Chaplin), Martin Garner (Yonkel), Terry Haven (Alice), Allen Joseph (Max), Bernie Massa (Stomper), Gelsa Palao (Stomper), Paul Roman (Stomper), Philip M. Thomas (Chaplin), Frank DeKova (Old Vinnie), Angelo Grisanti (Solly), Candy Candido (Sal), Ed Peck (Italian Man), Lillian Adams (Italian Woman), Mary Dean Lauria (Italian Woman), Donna Ponterotto (Gelsa).
- Directed By Ralph Bakshi.
- Produced By Ralph Bakshi.
Executive Producer: Ronald Kauffman.
Associate Producer: Lynne Betner.
- Animated By Brenda Banks, Carl Bell, Bob Carlson, Steven E. Gordon, Manuel Pérez, Virgil Ross, John Sparey, Irven Spence, Tom Tataranowicz, Robert Taylor, John E. Walker Sr.
- Written By Ralph Bakshi.
- Edited By Donald W. Ernst.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Hey Good Lookin'? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A look at teenage life, focusing in on Vinnie, the definitive greaser, his nutty Jewish pal, nick-named Crazy, the neighborhood sex symbol, Roz, and her overweight girl friend Eva.