Peppermint Patty's School DaysPeppermint Patty's School Days (1985) Episode 017- The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 869 times total.
- Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates, Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez Productions, United Features Syndicate
- The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Lucy Van Pelt, Linus Van Pelt, Patricia "Peppermint Patty" Reichardt, Schroeder, Marcie, Rerun Van Pelt, Sally Brown, Franklin, Woodstock, Spike, Singer.
- Vocal Talent: Brett Johnson (Charlie Brown), Bill Melendez (Snoopy, Woodstock, Spike), Angela Lee (Lucy Van Pelt), Jeremy Schoenberg (Linus), Victoria Vargas (Patricia "Peppermint Patty" Reichardt), Kevin Brando (Schroeder), Michael Dockery (Marcie), Jason Muller [Jason Mendelson] (Rerun Van Pelt), Stacy Heather Tolkin (Sally Brown), Carl Steven (Franklin), Cam Clarke (Singer), Dana Ferguson, Gini Holtzman, Keri Holtzman, Heather Stoneman.
- Directed By Bill Melendez, Sam Jaimes.
Series Director: Bill Melendez.
- Produced By Lee Mendelson, Bill Melendez.
Executive Producer: Lee Mendelson.
- Animated By Utit Choomuang, Jeff Hale, Larry Leichliter, Bill Littlejohn, Leslie Margolin, Margaret Nichols, Al Pabian, Hank Smith, Al Wilzbach.
Ink and Paint Artist: Karin Holmquist.
- Written By Charles M. Schulz.
Creator: Charles M. Schulz.
- Edited By Roger Donley, Chuck McCann, Jim Siracusa.
- Cinematography: Nick Vasu.
- Production Design: Larry Eikleberry, Gary Hoffman, Hawley Pratt.
- Production Manager: Carole Barnes.
- Production Assistants: Sandy Claxton Arnold, Barbara Hiestand, Sheryl Mason, Carol Neal.
- Checking: Joanne Lansing.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Peppermint Patty's School Days? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information