The Mouse and His Child
Alternate Title: The Extraordinary Adventures Of The Mouse And His ChildThe Mouse and His Child (The Extraordinary Adventures Of The Mouse And His Child) (1977) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1014 times total.
- Sanrio Films, deFaria-Lockhart Productions, Murakami-Wolf Productions
- Sanrio Communications
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: The Mouse, The Mouse Child, Manny the Rat, Euterpe, The Seal, The Frog, Iggy, The Clock, The Elephant, Muskrat, Ralphie, Teller, C. Serpentina, Jack in the Box, Bluejay, The Tramp, Crows, Paper People, Starlings.
- Vocal Talent: Alan Barzman (The Mouse), Marcy Swenson (The Mouse Child), Peter Ustinov (Manny the Rat), Cloris Leachman (Euterpe), Sally Kellerman (The Seal), Andy Devine (The Frog), Neville Brand (Iggy), Regis Cordic (The Clock), Joan Gerber (The Elephant), Bob Holt (Muskrat), Mel Leven (Ralphie), Maitzi Morgan (Teller, Starling), Frank Nelson (Crow), Cliff Norton (Crow), Cliff Osmond (C. Serpentina), Iris Rainer (Paper People, Starling), Robert Ridgely (as Bob Ridgely) (Jack in the Box), Charles Woolf (Bluejay, Paper People), John Carradine (The Tramp).
- Directed By Fred Wolf, Charles Swenson.
- Produced By Walt deFaria.
Associate Producer: Alex Lucas.
Assistant Producer: Judy Kauffman.
Executive Producers: Warren Lockhart, Shintarô Tsuji.
- Animated By Irv Anderson, Dave Brain, Bob Bransford, Brad Case, Corny Cole, Vincent Davis, Malcolm Draper, Jim Duffy, John Gibbs, Milt Gray, Lu Guarnier, Bud Luckey, Gary Mooney, Russell Mooney, Willis Pyle, Gerry Ray, Mike Sanger, Joan Swanson, Chuck Swenson, Bob Taylor, Rich Trueblood, Tim Walker, Bill Wolf, Fred Wolf, Bob Zamboni.
- Written By Carol Mon Pere.
Based on the Novel By: Russell Hoban.
- Edited By Rich Harrison (Supervising Film Editor).
Color Supervisor: Wilma Guenot.
- Production Design: Vincent Davis, Sam Kirson, Bob Mitchell, Alan Shean.
- Art Direction: David McMacken.
- Graphic Artists: Bonnie Blough, Christina Cartusciello, Etsuko Fujioka, Kassiani Galinos, Paulino García, Noriko Horiuchi Hawks, Jaqueline Hooks, Peggy Lynn Nakaguchi, Deborah Rykoff, Karan Storr, Patty Wolf, Ronald Benson Wong, Michele Zurcher.
- Key Assistant Animators: Judy Drake, Retta Davidson, Neal Warner, Bill Wolf.
- Assistant Animators: Rubin Apodaca, O. B. Barkley, Jim Brummett, Barry Bunce, Phil Cummings, Ed Faigin, Brad Frost, Auguste Haboush, Renee Holt, John Howley, Sammie Lanham, Terri Loewy, John Marshall, Ron Myrick, Bill Reed, Grace Stanzell, Barry Temple, Joyse Yuen.
- Animation Checking Supervisor: Ann Oliphant.
- Animation Checkers: Sara Bleick, Janet Cummings, Dotti Foell, Bob Revell, Merle Welton.
- Background Supervisor: Lorraine Andrina.
- Background Rendering: Sam Clayberger, Paro Hozumi, Bob Schaefer.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Elizabeth Wright.
- Assistant Color Supervisor: Fumiko R. Sommer.
- Character Designer: Vincent Davis.
- Xerographers: Fred Craig, Celine Miles.
- Graphics: Maria Alvarez, Judy Champin, Laura Craig, Mari Daugherty, Pico Hozumi, Loni Miller, Linda Navroth, Giselle Van Bark, Denise Wethington, Tasia Williams, Joyse Yuen.
- Animation Camera Operator: Wally Bulloch.
- Production Coordinator: Donna Evans.
- Production Assistants: Don Coorough, Mike Kubina.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Mouse and His Child? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
An adaptation of Russell Hoban's novel about two mechanical toy mice, and their quest to become "self-winding."