The Many Adventures Of Winnie The PoohThe Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh (1977) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 150 times this month, and 10345 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Winnie-the-Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, Gopher, Eeyore, Kanga, Roo, Owl, Christopher Robin.
- Vocal Talent: Sterling Holloway (Winnie-the-Pooh), Paul Winchell (Tigger), John Fiedler (Piglet), Junius Matthews (Rabbit), Howard Morris (Gopher), Ralph Wright (Eeyore), Barbara Luddy (Kanga), Clint Howard (Roo), Dori Whitaker (Roo), Hal Smith (Owl), Jon Walmsley (Christopher Robin- Blustery Day), Bruce Reitherman (Christopher Robin- Honey Tree), Timothy Turner (Christopher Robin- Tigger Too), Sebastian Cabot (Narrator).
- Directed By Wolfgang Reitherman, John Lounsbery.
- Produced By Wolfgang Reitherman.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Dale Baer, Don Bluth, Eric Cleworth, Andres Gaskill, Gary Goldman, Fred Hellmich, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr), Milt Kahl, Bill Keil, Hal King, Eric Larson, John Lounsbery, Burny Mattinson, Cliff Nordberg, John Pomeroy, Richard Sebast, John Sibley, Walt Stanchfield, Art Stevens, Frank Thomas, Chuck Williams.
- Written By Larry Clemmons, Vance Gerry, Ken Anderson, Ted Berman, Ralph Wright, Xavier Atencio, Julius Svendsen, Eric Cleworth.
Based on the Books by: A.A. Milne.
- Edited By Tom Acosta, James Melton.
- Layouts: Dale Barnhart, Basil Davidovich, Don Griffith, Joe Hale, Sylvia Roemer.
- Backgrounds: Al Dempster, Ann Guenther, Bill Layne, Art Riley.
- Sound: Robert O. Cook, Herb Taylor.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information