Charlotte's WebCharlotte's Web (1973) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 115 times this month, and 14323 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Sagittarius Productions, Paramount Pictures
- Paramount Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Charlotte A. Cavatica, Templeton, Wilbur, Mrs. Arable, Ram, Avery Arable, Jeffrey, Lurvy, The Goose, Fern Arable, Mrs. Zuckerman, Mrs. Fussy, Homer Zuckerman, Farmer Arable, Henry Fussy, Singers.
- Vocal Talent: Debbie Reynolds (Charlotte A. Cavatica), Paul Lynde (Templeton), Henry Gibson (Wilbur), Martha Scott (Mrs. Arable), Dave Madden (Ram), Danny Bonaduce (Avery Arable), Don Messick (Jeffrey), Herb Vigran (Lurvy), Agnes Moorehead (The Goose), Pamelyn Ferdin (as Pam Ferdin) (Fern Arable), Joan Gerber (Mrs. Zuckerman, Mrs. Fussy), Bob Holt (as Robert Holt) (Homer Zuckerman), John Stephenson (Farmer Arable), William B. White (Henry Fussy), Joann Albert (as Joann Alberts) (Singer), John Richard Bolks (as Dick Bolks) (Singer), Fred Frank (Singer), Ida Sue McCune (as Susie McCune) (Singer), Jay Meyer (Singer), Robert Tebow (as Bob Tebow) (Singer), Jackie Allen (Singer), Paul DeKorte (Singer), Bill Lee (Singer), Gene Merlino (Singer), Paul Sandberg (Singer), Jackie Ward (Singer), Rex Allen (Narrator).
- Directed By Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols), Iwao Takamoto.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Executive Producer: Edgar M. Bronfman (as Edgar Bronfman).
- Animated By Edwin Aardal (as Ed Aardal), Oliver Callahan (as O.E. Callahan), Lee Dyer, Hugh Fraser, Bob Goe, Volus Jones, George Kreisl, Ed Parks, Don Patterson, Ray Patterson, Carlo Vinci, Xenia.
Animation Coordinators: Jerry Hathcock, Bill Keil.
Key Animators: Hal Ambro, Ed Barge, Lars Calonius, Dick Lundy, Irven Spence (as Irv Spence).
Key Assistant Animators: Pat Combs, Lillian Evans, Bob Hathcock, Charlotte Huffine, Rae McSpadden, Margaret Nichols, Joan Orbison, Jay Sarbry.
Assistant Animator: Sammie Lanham.
Animation Stylists (Song Sequences): Bill Perez, Takashi (as Takashi Masunaga).
Layout Artists: John Ahern, Mike Arens, Jerry Eisenberg, Moe Gollub (as Mo Gollub), Ric Gonzalez, David High, Gary Hoffman, Jack Huber, Alex Ignatiev, Don Morgan, Lew Ott, Leo Swenson, George Wheeler.
Background Supervisor: Fernando Montealegre (as F. Montealegre).
Background Artists: Fernando Arce, Lyle Beddes, Venetia Epler, Ronald Erickson, Martin Forte, Robert Gentle (as Bob Gentle), Gino Giudice, Al Gmuer, Joe Griffith (as Joseph Griffith Jr.), Richard Khim, Tom Knowles, Lorraine Marue (as Lorraine Andrina), Gary Niblett, Rolando Oliva, Eric Semones, Jeannette Toews, Peter Van Elk.
Ink and Paint Supervisor: Jayne Barbera.
Painter: Madlyn O'Neill (uncredited).
Xerographer: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Written By Earl Hamner Jr.
Based on the Book by: E. B. White.
Story Editor: Lewis Marshall (as Lew Marshall).
- Edited By Pat Foley.
Editorial Supervisor: Larry C. Cowan (as Larry Cowan).
Post-Production: Joed Eaton.
Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
Colorist: David Block (uncredited).
- Art Direction: Ray Aragon, Paul Julian, Bob Singer.
- Story Sketches: Jan Green (as Jan Strejan).
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Sound Directors: Joseph D. Citarella (as Joe Citarella), Bill Getty, Richard Olson (as Dick Olson).
- Sound Effects Editors: Richard C. Allen, Earl Bennett Joe Sandusky.
- Camera Operators: Dick Blundell, George Epperson, Ralph Migliori, Cliff Shirpser (uncredited), Roy Wade, Dennis Weaver.
- Dialogue Director: Alex Lovy.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Title Typography: Robert Schaefer.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Charlotte's Web? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Wilbur the pig is scared of the end of the season, because he knows that come that time, he will end up on the dinner table. He hatches a plan with Charlotte, a spider that lives in his pen, to ensure that this will never happen. And with the help of Templeton... (more)