Hey There, It's Yogi BearHey There, It's Yogi Bear (1964) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 106 times this month, and 5195 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Cindy Bear, Boo Boo Bear, Ranger Smith, Grifter, Snively, Corn Pone, Mugger The Dog, Airplane Pilot, Moose, Police Sergeant, Ranger Tom, Lead Train Bear, Bears on Train.
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Yogi Bear, Airplane Pilot, Ranger Tom), Bill Lee (Yogi Bear, Singing), Julie Bennett (Cindy Bear), Don Messick (Boo Boo Bear, Ranger Smith, Mugger The Dog, Yogi's Inner Self), Mel Blanc (Grifter, Lead Train Bear), James Darren (Singer), J. Pat O'Malley (Snively), Hal Smith (Corn Pone, Moose), Jean Vander Pyl (Barn Dance Woman), Allan Melvin (Police Sergeant), Jonah and the Wailers (Bears on Train [Singing Voice]), Ernest Newton (Boo Boo, Singing), Jackie Ward (Cindy Bear, Singing).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Gerry Chiniquy, Isadore Freleng (as Friz Freleng), George Goepper, Ken Harris, Jerry Hathcock, Harry Holt, George Kreisl, Don Lusk, Kenneth Muse, Ed Parks, Ray Patterson, Don Peterson, Grant Simmons, Irven Spence, Fred Wolf.
- Written By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Warren Foster.
- Edited By Larry C. Cowan, Douglas A. Douglas, Warner E. Leighton, Anthony Milch, Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- Art Directors: Richard Bickenbach, Bruce Bushman, Jerry Eisenberg, Willie Ito, Zigamond Jablecki, Ernest Nordli, William Perez, Jacques W. Rupp, Tony Sgroi, Iwao Takamoto.
- Story Supervisor: Friz Freleng, uncredited.
- Story Sketches: Dan Gordon.
- Background Designers: Bob Abrams, Fernando Arce, Ron Dias, Robert Gentle, Bob Gribbroek, Dick Kelsey, Art Lozzi, F. Montealgre, Tom O'Loughlin, Curtiss D. Perkins, Don Peters, Richard H. Thomas, Dick Ung.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Animators: Edwin Aardal, Gerry Chiniquy, George Goepper, Ken Harris, Jerry Hathcock, Harry Holt, George Kreisl, Don Lusk, Kenneth Muse, Ed Parks, Don Patterson, Ray Patterson, Grant Simmons, Irv Spence, Fred Wolf.
- Continuity: Evelyn Sherwood.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutert.
- Sound Recordist: Bud Myers.
- Film Editors: Larry Cowan, Donald A. Douglas, Warner Leighton, Tony Milch, Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- Camera: Charles Flekal, Frank Paiker, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade.
- Eastmancolor: Charles Flekal, Frank Parrish, Bill Kotler.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Hey There, It's Yogi Bear? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information