Mr. Bug Goes To Town
Alternate Title: Hoppity Goes To TownMr. Bug Goes To Town (Hoppity Goes To Town) (1941) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 57 times this month, and 3502 times total.
- Fleischer Studios
- Paramount Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Dick, Mary, Mr. Bumble, Swat the Fly, C. Bagley Beetle, Smack the Mosquito, Hoppity, Honey, Mr. Creeper.
- Vocal Talent: Kenny Gardner (Dick), Gwen Williams (Mary), Jack Mercer (Mr. Bumble, Swat), Ted Pierce (C. Bagley Beetle), Carl Meyer (Smack), Stan Freed (Hoppity), Pauline Roth (Honey), Pinto Colvig (Mr. Creeper), Mae Questel (Bee Scout [uncredited]), Guinn "Big Boy" Williams (Narrator), The Four Marshals, The Royal Guards.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Orestes Calpini, Joseph D'Igalo, James Davis, Nelson Demorest, Anthony Di Paola, Frank Endres, Alfred Eugster, Otto Feuer, George Germanetti, Arnold Gillespie, Thomas Golden, Reuben Grossman, William Henning, Winfield Hoskins, Abner Kneitel, Carl Meyer, Thomas Moore, Joseph Oriolo, Lod Rossner, Hal Seeger, Gordon Sheehan, Irving Spector, Sam Stimson, Nicholas Tafuri, David Tendlar, George Waiss, Harold Walker, John Walworth, Bob Wickersham, Dick Williams, Louis Zukor.
Animation Directors: Willard Bowsky, Shamus Culhane, H.C. Ellison, Thomas Johnson, Graham Place, Stan Quackenbush, David Tendlar, Myron Waldman.
- Written By Dan Gordon, Ted Pierce, Izzy Sparber, William Turner, Mike Meyer, Graham Place, Bob Wickersham, Cal Howard.
Story: Dave Fleischer, Dan Gordon, Ted Pierce, Isadore Sparber.
- Photography: Charles Schettler.
- Scenics: Robert Little, Shane Miller, Hemia Calpini, Eddi Bowlds, Anton Loeb, Robert Connavale.
- Sound Effects: Maurice Manne.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Mr. Bug Goes To Town? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Hoppity the grasshopper finds that all is not well when he returns home to Bugville, a vacant lot just 45 inches from Broadway. A skyscraper is scheduled to be built on the site, throwing all his friends and relatives from their homes. Not only that, his... (more)