Gulliver's TravelsGulliver's Travels (1939) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 72 times this month, and 4733 times total.
- Fleischer Studios
- Paramount Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Gulliver, Gabby, Princess Glory, King Little, Prince David, King Bombo of Blefiscu, Sneak, Snoop, Snitch.
- Vocal Talent: Sam Parker (Gulliver), Pinto Colvig (Gabby), Jack Mercer (King Little, Sneak, Snoop, Snitch), Tedd Pierce (King Bombo of Blefiscu), Cal Howard (Prince David), Lanny Ross (Prince David, singing), Livonia "Lovey" Warren (Princess Glory), Jessica Dragonette (Princess Glory, singing).
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Robert Bentley, Ben Clopton, Shamus Culhane, Joe D'Igalo, James Davis, Nelson Demorest, Ted Dubois, Frank Endres, Al Eugster, Otto Feuer, George Germanetti, A. Arnold Gillespie, Reuben Grossman, Thurston Harper, Abner Kneitel, Joe Miller, George Moreno, Steve Muffati, William Nolan, Joseph Oriolo, Tony Pabian, Graham Place, Stan Quackenbush, Edwin Rehberg, Lod Rossner, Edward Smith, Frank Smith, Irv Spector, Sam Stimson, William Sturm, Nick Tafuri, David Tendlar, Harold Walker, Lou Zukor.
Animation Directors: Seymour Kneitel, Willard Bowsky, Tom Palmer, Grim Natwick, William Henning, Roland Crandall, Tom Johnson, Robert Leffingwell, Frank Kelling, Winfield Hoskins, Orestes Calpini.
- Written By Dan Gordon, Cal Howard, Ted Pierce, I. (Izzy) Sparber, Edmond Seward.
Original Novel: Jonathan Swift.
Story Adaptation: Edmond Seward.
- Photography: Charles Schettler.
- Scenics: Erich Schenk, Robert Little, Louis Jambor, Shane Miller.
- Technical Advice: Johnny Burks.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Gulliver's Travels? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information