Season 1, Show # 3Season 1, Show # 3 (1986) Season 1 Episode 103- The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 540 times total.
- Warner Bros.
- Warner Bros.
- The Bugs Bunny & Tweety Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Tweety, Sylvester, Pepé Le Pew, Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam, Granny.
- Vocal Talent: Mel Blanc (Bugs, Daffy, Yosemite Sam, Tweety, Sylvester, Porky, Wile E. Coyote, Foghorn, Tasmanian Devil, Marvin Martian, Pepé le Pew, Speedy Gonzales), Nancy Wible (Road Runner), June Forey (Witch Hazel, Granny), Jim Backus, Bea Benaderet, Julie Bennett, Jeff Bergman, Bill Bletcher, Daws Butler, Stan Freberg, Ben Frommer, June Gerber, Hal Smith, B.J. Ward.
- Produced By Steven S. Greene, Kathleen Helppie-Shipley.
- Animated By Motion Picture Screen Cartoonists Local 839.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Season 1, Show # 3? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Bugs and Daffy are captured by the giant Elmer Fudd in a castle at the top of a tremendous beanstalk, the former escaping fe-fi-fo-fum Fudd's custody, the latter becoming the mechanism of Elmer's wristwatch. A bulldog, name of Spike, guards the bird house wherein... (more)