Muscles MagooMuscles Magoo (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 460 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- Mister Magoo (Television) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Marvin Muscles, Carnival Barker.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Mr. Magoo), Paul Frees (Marvin Muscles, Carnival Barker), Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom.
- Written By Bob Ogle.
Script: Nick George.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Production Design: Marty Murphy.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg, Thelma Witmer.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Production Planning: Bill Perez.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Layouts: Dick Ung.
- Backgrounds: Jack Heiter, Bob McIntosh, Bob Abrams, Tony Rizzo.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Muscles Magoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Magoo sees an ad on TV to get fit, but he goes to a carnival instead and ends up performing in a bunch of circus events.