Private Eye MagooPrivate Eye Magoo (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 440 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- Mister Magoo (Television) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Radio Announcer, Masked Bandit, Police Officer.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Mr. Magoo), Paul Frees (Radio Announcer, Masked Bandit, Police Officer), Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom.
- Written By Bob Ogle.
Script: Nick George.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Production Design: Marty Murphy.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg, Thelma Witmer.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Production Planning: Bill Perez, Marty Murphy.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Layouts: Dick Ung.
- Backgrounds: Jack Heiter, Bob McIntosh, Bob Abrams, Tony Rizzo.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Private Eye Magoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The masked bandit is loose in the city, and he's taking everything until he gets to Magoo's place. Magoo hears on the radio that there's a masked bandit about, so Magoo prepares himself for the situation and actually confuses the entering bandit into an easy... (more)