Magoo's Surprise PartyMagoo's Surprise Party (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 681 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- Mister Magoo (Television) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Crooks, Charlie.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Mr. Magoo).
- Directed By Steve Clark.
- Produced By Glan Heisch.
Executive Producer: Henry G. Saperstein.
Associate Producer: Abe Levitow.
- Animated By Ed Solomon, Xenia.
Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Written By Dick Shaw.
Script: Nick George.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Gloria Wood, Jack Heiter.
- Production Design: Bob Givens.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Production Planning: Bill Perez, Marty Murphy.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Layouts: Bob Singer.
- Backgrounds: Jack Heiter, Bob McIntosh, Bob Abrams, Tony Rizzo.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Magoo's Surprise Party? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Coming home from a long business trip, Mr. Magoo inadvertently enters the deserted house next door- except that the house is not really deserted. The place is really a hideout for a group of counterfeiters. The crooks are not too thrilled with Magoo's intrusion... (more)