Victory Through Air PowerVictory Through Air Power (1943) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 114 times this month, and 6482 times total.
- Walt Disney Studios
- United Artists
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Orville Wright, Wilbur Wright, Alberto Santos-Dumont, Eugene Ely, Calbraith P. Rogers, Sir John Alcock, Arthur Brown, Charles Lindbergh, Pierre, Fritz, Eagle, Octopus.
- Vocal Talent: Major Alexander P. de Seversky (Himself), Art Baker (Narrator).
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi, Jack Kinney, James Algar (as James Alger).
Live Action (de Seversky) Director: H.C. Potter.
- Produced By Dan Keefe.
- Animated By Ward Kimball, Josh Meador, John Lounsbery, Carleton Boyd, Hugh Fraser, Bill Justice, George Rowley, Ed Aardal, John Sibley, John McManus, Norm Tate, Ollie Johnston (as Oliver M. Johnston Jr), Bill Tytla (as Vladimir Tytla), Marvin Woodward, Harvey Toombs.
Animation Supervision: David Hand (as Dave Hand).
- Written By T. Hee, Erdman Penner, William Cottrell, James Bodrero, George Stallings, Jose Rodriguez.
Story Direction: Perce Pearce.
Based on the Book by: Major Alexander P. de Seversky.
- Edited By Jack Dennis.
- Art Direction (Animation): Herbert Ryman, Don Griffith, Donald Da Gradi, Bill Herwig, Tom Codrick, Cliff Devirian, Chales Philippi, Glen Scott, Elmer Plummer, Karl KarpŮ.
- Art Direction (Live Action): Richard Irvine.
- Backgrounds: Al Dempster, Dick Anthony, Claude Coats, Ray Huffine, Robert Blanchard, Joe Stahley, Nino Carbe.
- Production Manager: Dan Keefe.
- Director of Photography: Ray Rennahan.
- Color Direction: Natalie Kalmus.
- Color Associate: Morgan Padelford.
- Interior Decoration: William Kiernan.
- Sound Recording: C. O. Slyfield, Lodge Cunningham.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Victory Through Air Power? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information