The ReunionThe Reunion (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 995 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- Mister Magoo (Television) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Kangaroo, Waiter.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Mr. Magoo, Mother Magoo), Mel Blanc (Waiter).
- Directed By John Walker.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Ken O'Brien, Chic Otterstrom.
- Written By Al Bertino, Dick Kinney.
Script: Nick George.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg.
- Production Design: Lew Keller.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Production Planning: Bill Perez.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Layouts: Sam Weiss.
- Backgrounds: Jack Heiter, Bob McIntosh, Bob Abrams, Tony Rizzo.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Reunion? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Magoo thinks he reuniting with his old college pal Stinky Spellman, but he mistakes a kangaroo for him.