Shotgun MagooShotgun Magoo (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 521 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- Mister Magoo (Television) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Charlie, Cat.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Mr. Magoo, Mother Magoo), Paul Frees (Tycoon Magoo, Prezley), Jerry Hausner (Waldo, Prezley), Daws Butler (Waldo, Prezley), Julie Bennett (Millie).
- Directed By Steve Clark.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Frank Braxton, Chic Otterstrom.
- Written By Al Bertino, Dick Kinney.
Script: Nick George.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg.
- Production Design: Lew Keller.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Production Planning: Bill Perez, Marty Murphy.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Layouts: Bob Singer.
- Backgrounds: Jack Heiter, Bob McIntosh, Bob Abrams, Tony Rizzo.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Shotgun Magoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Magoo goes duck hunting on a lake in a city park with Charlie and causes his usual chaos.