Who's LionWho's Lion (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 74 times this month, and 968 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- Mister Magoo (Television) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Prezley, Millie, Mother Magoo, Hamlet the Hamster, Bowser the Cat, Tycoon Magoo, Charlie, Cougar.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Mr. Magoo, Mother Magoo), Paul Frees (Tycoon Magoo, Prezley), Jerry Hausner (Waldo, Prezley), Daws Butler (Waldo, Prezley), Julie Bennett (Millie).
- Directed By Frank Smith.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield, Frank Braxton, Jerry Hathcock, Ken O'Brien, Chic Otterstrom, Jack Ozark, Irv Spence, Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By Al Bertino, Dick Kinney.
Script: Nick George.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg, Thelma Witmer.
- Production Design: Lew Keller.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Production Planning: Bill Perez, Marty Murphy.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Layouts: Don Sheppard, Bob Singer, Dick Ung, Sam Weiss, Gene Hazelton.
- Backgrounds: Jack Heiter, Bob McIntosh, Bob Abrams, Tony Rizzo.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Who's Lion? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Magoo and Charlie hunt a cougar in the forest.