The BillionaireThe Billionaire (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 744 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- Mister Magoo (Television) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Tycoon Magoo, Worcestershire.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Mr. Magoo, Mother Magoo), Paul Frees (Tycoon Magoo, Prezley), Mel Blanc (Tycoon Magoo, Worcestershire).
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Ken O'Brien, Jerry Hathcock.
- Written By George Atkins, Bob Ogle.
Script: Nick George.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg.
- Production Design: Lew Keller.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Production Planning: Bill Perez, Marty Murphy.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Layouts: Sam Weiss.
- Backgrounds: Jack Heiter, Bob McIntosh, Bob Abrams, Tony Rizzo.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Billionaire? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The nearsighted guy thinks that a British butler is the TV repairman. What the butler really wants is to give Magoo a check for one billion dollars.