Top The MusicTop The Music (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 548 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- Mister Magoo (Television) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Prezley, Host, Squirrley Evans.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Mr. Magoo), Paul Frees (Prezley), Jerry Hausner (Waldo), Frank Nelson (Host).
- Directed By Steve Clark, Paul Fennell, John Walker.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield, Frank Braxton, Jerry Hathcock, Ken O'Brien, Chic Otterstrom, Jack Ozark, Irv Spence, Bob Bentley, Ed Solomon.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Al Bertino, David Detiege (as Dave Detiege), Dick Kinney, Dick Shaw.
Script: Nick George.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg, Thelma Witmer.
- Production Design: Lew Keller.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Production Planning: Bill Perez, Marty Murphy.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Layouts: Don Sheppard, Bob Singer, Dick Ung, Sam Weiss, Gene Hazelton.
- Backgrounds: Jack Heiter, Bob McIntosh, Bob Abrams, Tony Rizzo.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Top The Music? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Waldo calls Mr. Magoo. He is to be a big singer on the TV talent show "Top the Music." Inspired by the possibility of winning a prize, Prezley comes up with a plan for his friend Waldo to win the contest. He plants a speaker inside the young fellow's jacket and... (more)