Magoo Gets His ManMagoo Gets His Man (1960) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 763 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- Mister Magoo (Television) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Villain.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Mr. Magoo, Mother Magoo).
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Ken O'Brien.
- Written By George Atkins, Bob Ogle.
Script: Nick George.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg.
- Production Design: Lew Keller.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Production Planning: Bill Perez, Marty Murphy.
- Dialogue Director: Jerry Hausner.
- Layouts: Sam Weiss.
- Backgrounds: Jack Heiter, Bob McIntosh, Bob Abrams, Tony Rizzo.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Magoo Gets His Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Magoo is out hunting and comes across a wanted villain, who doesn't like the bounty for his capture. Magoo mistakes the gangster for a hunting guide.