The Infinite VulcanThe Infinite Vulcan (1973) Episode 22002- Star Trek Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1027 times total.
- Filmation Associates, Norway Productions
- Paramount Studios
- Star Trek Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Captain James Tiberius Kirk, Mr. Spock, Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, Lt. Cmdr. Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, Lieutenant Hikaru Sulu, Lieutenant Uhura, Lieutenant Arex, Computer, Dr. Stavos Keniclius 5, Security Officer Morgan, Security Officer Kolchek, Spock II, Agmar.
- Vocal Talent: William Shatner (Captain James Tiberius Kirk), Leonard Nimoy (Mr. Spock, Spock II), DeForest Kelley (Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy), James Doohan (Lt. Cmdr. Montgomery "Scotty" Scott, Dr. Stavos Keniclius 5, Agmar, Lieutenant Arex, Security Officer Morgan, Security Officer Kolchek), George Takei (Lieutenant Hikaru Sulu), Nichelle Nichols (Lieutanent Uhura, Computer), Majel Barrett (Nurse Christine Chapel, Lieutenant M'Ress [credit only]).
- Directed By Hal Sutherland.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott.
Associate Producer: D. C. Fontana.
- Animated By Robert Bentley, Jim Brummett, Bob Carlson, Rudy Cataldi, Jesse Cosio, Zeon Davush, Lil Evans, Paul Fennell, Otto Feuer, Ed Friedman, Fred Grable, Lee Halpern, LaVerne Harding, Lou Kachivas, Marsh Lamore, Lawrence Miller, Fred Myers, Jane Nordin, Bill Nunes, Joe Nunez, Casey Onaitas, Jack Ozark, Bill Pratt, Len Rogers, Virgil Ross, Sonia Ruta, Don Schloat, Ben Shenkman, Larry Silverman, Brad Smith, Hank Smith, Reuben Timmins, Bob Trochim, George Waiss, Ron Westlund, Kaem Wong.
- Written By Walter Koenig.
Story Editor: D. C. Fontana.
- STAR TREK created by: Gene Roddenberry.
- Art Director: Don Christianson.
- Background Director: Ervin Kaplan.
- Executive Consultant: Gene Roddenberry.
- General Manager: Rock Benedetto.
- Special Effects Animation: Reuben Timmins.
- Storyboard: Sherman Labby, Paul Fennell, Dale Hale, Jack Miller, Michael O'Conner, Louise Sandoval, Ken Southworth, Dawn Huntley.
- Key Assistants: Mike Hazy, Bill House.
- Key Layout: Herb Hazelton, Albert De Mello, Kay Wright.
- Layout: George Wheeler, Lorna Smith, Les Kaluza, George Jensen, Dick Hall, Warren Marshall, Wendell Washer, Martin Muller, Christopher Lane, Glen Keane, Maria Bennett, Ken Leonard, Wes Herschensohn, Jim Willoughby, Cliff Voorhees, Robert Kline, Virgil Raddatz, John Perry, Carol Lundberg, Malcolm Weizer, George Goode, James Koukos, Tom Burton.
- Director of Color: Ervin Kaplan.
- Background Artists: Paul Xander, Maurice Harvey, Don Peters, Tom O'Loughlin, Pat Keppler, Curt Perkins, Boris Gorelick, Rolando Olivia, Janet Brown, Karen Shaffner.
- Checking Supervisors: Marion Turk, Jane Philippi.
- Xerography and Paint Supervision: John Remmel, Betty Brooks.
- Camera Supervision: R. W. Pope.
- Camera: Thane Berti, Joseph Ponticelle, Don Dinehart, John Aardal, Bill Kotler, Fredrick T. Ziegler, Earl Benedetto, Gene Gropper, Dean G. Teves.
- Editorial Supervision: Joseph Simon, Doreen Dixon.
- Film Coordinator: June Gilham.
- Background Music: Yvette Blaise, Jeff Michael.
- Music Publisher: Sherman Music Co. A.S.C.A.P.
- Music and Sound Effects: Horta-Mahana Corp.
- Color by: Technicolor.
Produced by Filmation Associates
in association with NBC-TV
A Filmation Production
© Copyright 1973-1974 Filmation Assoc., Norway Prod.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Infinite Vulcan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
On the recently-discovered planet Phylos, the U.S.S. Enterprise crew meets Dr. Keniclius, a scientist who survived Earth's Eugenic Wars. The Phylosians abduct Spock so that Keniclius can make a giant clone of him with the intention of forcing peace on... (more)