Don't Fiddle with The BrassDon't Fiddle with The Brass (1963) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 656 times total.
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Paramount Studios
- Beetle Bailey Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Vocal Talent: Howard Morris (Beetle Bailey, General Halftrack, Lt. Fuzz), Allen Melvin (Sergeant Snorkle, Private Zero, Otto).
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
Co-directed By: Geoff Pike.
- Produced By Gerry Ray.
Executive Producer: Al Brodax.
- Animated By Morey Reden.
Animation Director: Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Alan ("Buz") Kohan, Bill Angelos.
Story Editor: Dennis Marks.
- Edited By Les Callaway.
- Unit Manager: Graham Sharpe.
- Scenics: Robert Little.
- Backgrounds: Aub Stapleton.
- Camera Operator: Tom Wheater.
- Sound Mixer: Ron Moore.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Don't Fiddle with The Brass? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The men of Sergeant Snorkle's platoon are unable to perform any music for an upcoming concert for the top military brass. Beetle comes up with an idea to save Snorkle's stripes: have Otto stand backstage and play a record of a classical piece of music while the... (more)