The Impossible ManThe Impossible Man (1978) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 670 times total.
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Marvel Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl, H.E.R.B.I.E., Impossible Man.
- Vocal Talent: Mike Road (Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic), Ginny Tyler (Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl), Ted Cassidy (Ben Grimm/The Thing), Frank Welker (H.E.R.B.I.E., Impossible Man), Dick Tufeld (Opening Narrator), Hal Smith, John Stephenson, Don Messick, Gene Moss, Nancy Wible, Joan Gerber, Vic Perrin.
- Directed By Brad Case.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng (as Friz Freleng).
- Animated By Lee Halpern, Bob Kirk, Joan Case, Francie Freeman, Virgil Ross, Nelson Shin (misspelled as "Shim" on the credits).
- Edited By David H. DePatie Jr., Richard Cannon, Richard Corwin.
Editing Supervisor: Robert Gillis.
- Created for Television By: Stan Lee.
- Storyboard: Jack Kirby, Lew Marshall.
- Layouts: Hal Ficq, John Messina, Norley Paat, Warren Greenwood, John Dorman, Zygamond Jablecki.
- Animation Checking: Armand Shaw.
- Music Mixer: Eric Tomlinson.
- Music Editor: Joe Siracusa.
- Background Supervision: Richard H. Thomas.
- Backgrounds: Tom Maloney, Sharon Thomas.
- In Charge of Production: Lee Gunther.
- Animation Camera Supervision: Ray Lee.
- Camera: Steve Wilzbach, Bob Mills, Gary Gunther.
- Production Mixer: Steve Orr.
- Sound: Producers' Sound Service, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Impossible Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A green alien that can do anything lands on Earth and is called Impossible Man by the criminal it befriends.