The Talent Agency CaperThe Talent Agency Caper (1972) Season 1 Episode 113- The Barkleys Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 400 times total.
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- The Barkleys Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Arnie Barkley, Agnes Barkley, Terri Barkley, Chester Barkley, Roger Barkley, Mr. Hartwell Beagle, Junior Beagle.
- Vocal Talent: Henry Corden (Arnie Barkley), Joan Gerber (Agnes Barkley), Julie McWhirter (Terri Barkley), Steve Lewis (Chester Barkley), Gene Andrusco (Roger Barkley).
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng (as Friz Freleng).
Associate Producers: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Don Williams, Ken Muse, Warren Batchelder, John Gibbs, Bob Matz, Reuben Timmins, Manny Gould, Norm McCabe, Jim Davis, Bob Richardson, Bob Bransford, Bob Bemiller.
Animation Director: David Detiege.
- Written By Larry Rhine, Woody Kling, Dennis Marks, David Evans.
- Edited By Joe Siracusa, Roger Donley, Allan R. Potter, Rick Steward.
Supervising Film Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Created for Television By: David H. DePatie, Friz Freleng.
- In Association With: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Storyboard Directors: Gerry Chiniquy, Art Leonardi, Cullen Houghtaling, Paul Sommer.
- Layout Supervision and Design: Robert Taylor.
- Layout: Cullen Houghtaling, Owen Fitzgerald, Richard Ung, Frank M. Gonzales, Nino Carbe, Wes Herschensohn.
- Background Supervised By: Richard H. Thomas, Mary O'Loughlin.
- Title Design By: Art Leonardi.
- Music Recording Engineer: Eric A. Tomlinson.
- Executive In Charge Of Production: Stan Paperny.
- Production Supervision: Harry Love.
- Camera: Ray Lee, Larry Hogan, John Burton Jr.
- Production Mixer: Steve Orr.
- Sound: Producers' Sound Service, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Talent Agency Caper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After seeing son Chester in the grade-school production, Arnie's compelled to become a pushy stage-father.