South American Slip UpSouth American Slip Up (1973) Season 1 Episode 113- Bailey's Comets Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 364 times total.
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Bailey's Comets Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Barnaby Bailey, Dude, Bunny, Candy, Wheelie, Sarge, Pudge, Dotter Roo, Gabby.
- Vocal Talent: Carl Esser (Barnaby Bailey), Robert Holt (Dude), Sarah Kennedy (Bunny), Karen Smith (Candy), Jim Begg (Wheelie), Kathi Gori (Sarge), Frank Welker (Pudge), Daws Butler (Dooter Roo), Don Messick (Gabby).
- Directed By Robert McKimson (as Bob McKimson), Sid Marcus.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng (as Friz Freleng).
Associate Producers: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Don Williams, Bill Carney, Ken Muse, Norm McCabe, Bob Richardson, Bill Ackerman, John Gibbs, Ken Walker, Bob Matz, John Freeman, Reuben Timmins, Bob Kirk, Bob Bemiller.
- Written By Dalton Sandifer, John W. Dunn, Larz Bourne.
- Edited By Joe Siracusa, Jim Blodgett, Allan R. Potter.
Film Editing Supervised By: Rick Steward.
- Created for Television By: David H. DePatie and Friz Freleng.
- In Association With: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Storyboard Directors: Arthur Leonardi, Cullen Houghtaling.
- Layout Supervision and Design: Cullen Houghtaling.
- Layouts: Martin Strudler (misspelled "Studler"), Owen Fitzgerald, Bob Givens, Glenn Schmitz, Ric Gonzales, Dick Ung.
- Background Supervisor: Richard H. Thomas, Mary O'Loughlin.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Gertrude Timmins.
- Xerography: Paul B. Strickland.
- Title Design: Arthur Leonardi.
- Music Score Conductor: Eric Rogers.
- Title Song Sung By: "Every Thing Under the Sun"
- In Charge of Production: Lee Gunther.
- Camera: Ray Lee, Larry Hogan, John Burton Jr.
- Production Mixer: Steve Orr.
- Sound: Producers' Sound Service, Inc.
A DePatie-Freleng Production
Copyright © MCMLXXIII DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about South American Slip Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information