Thanksgiving DinnerThanksgiving Dinner (1961) Episode D-105- Calvin and the Colonel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 1119 times total.
- Kayro Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- Calvin and the Colonel Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Colonel Montgomery J. Klaxon, Calvin Burnside, Susan Culpepper, Maggie Belle Klaxon, Judge Oliver Wendell Clutch, Myrtle, Refrigerator Salesman.
- Vocal Talent: Freeman F. Gosden (as Freeman Gosden) (Colonel Montgomery J. Klaxon), Charles J. Correll (as Charles Correll) (Calvin Burnside), Beatrice Kay (Susan Culpepper), Virginia Gregg (Maggie Belle Klaxon), Paul Frees (Judge Oliver Wendell Clutch), Gloria Blondell (Myrtle [uncredited]), Frank Nelson (Refrigerator Salesman [uncredited]).
- Directed By Charles McKimson, John Walker.
- Produced By Joe Connelly, Bob Mosher.
- Animated By Buf Partch, Arch Lean, Bob Maxfield, Barbara Williams, Earl Combs, Casey Onaitis, Phil Roman, Barney Posner, Morey Golub, Tom McDonald Jr., Frank Andrina.
Supervising Animators: Tom McDonald, Fred Madison, John Sparey, Bob Bemiller, Ben Washam, Volus Jones, Jim Davis, Harvey Toombs, C. L. Hartman.
- Written By Joe Connelly, Bob Mosher.
- Edited By Norman Vizents, Chuck McCann.
- Recording Director: Cliff Howell.
- Animation Produced By: Creston Studios.
- Animation Producers: Bob Ganon, Sam Nicholson, Gerald Ray.
- Art Director: Norm Gottfredson.
- Visual Adaption: Lee Mishkin, Ed Levitt, David Hill.
- Layout: Ellie Bogardus, Bob Gore, Bill Kohn, Al Hubbard.
- Production Coordinator: Dave Hoffman.
- Backgrounds: Dave Weldman.
- Ink and Paint: Martha Buckley.
- Production Executive: Al Amatuzio.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Thanksgiving Dinner? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A year earlier, The Colonel invited 36 relatives for Thanksgiving dinner, thinking that they would forget, but they don't, and he can't afford to pay for the meal. Calvin has an idea.