The Loch Ness MessThe Loch Ness Mess (1972) Season 1 Episode 61-14- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1431 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The New Scooby-Doo Movies Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Velma Dinkley, J.C. "Gip" Gipson, Freddie "Curly" Neal, Bobby Joe Mason, Hubert "Geese" Ausbie, George "Meadowlark" Lemon, Pablo Robertson, Morgan.
- Vocal Talent: Don Messick (Scooby-Doo), Frank Welker (Freddy), Heather North (Daphne), Casey Kasem (Shaggy), Nichole Jaffe (Velma), Richard Elkins (J.C. "Gip" Gipson), Stu Gilliam (Freddie "Curly" Neal/Bobby Joe Mason), Johnny Willaims (Hubert "Geese" Ausbie), Scatman Crothers (George "Meadowlark" Lemon), Robert Do Qui (Pablo Robertson), Daws Butler, Joan Gerber, Larry Harmon, Ann Jillian, Jim Mac George, Mike Road, Vincent Van Patten, John Stephenson, Henry Corden, Florence Halop, Pat Harrington, Ted Knight, Cindy Putman, Olan Soulé, Len Weinrib.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Aardal, Lefty Callahan, George Camata, Izzy Ellis, John Garling, Fred Grable, Joan Orbison, Jay Sarbry, Irv Spence, Carlo Vinci, Ed Barge, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Hugh Fraser, Bob Goe, Dick Lundy, Ed Parks, Ken Southworth, Dave Tendlar, Xenia.
- Written By Jameson Brewer, Tom Dagenais, Ruth Flippen, Willie Gilbert, Bill Lutz, Larry Markes, Norman Maurer, Jack Mendelsohn, Ray Parker, Gene Thompson, Paul West, Harry Winkler.
Story Direction: Steve Clark, Mike Kawaguchi, Paul Sommer, Carl Fallberg, George Singer, Irv Spector, Howard Swift.
- Edited By Earl Bennet, Ron Sawade, Pat Foley.
Supervising Film Editor: Larry Cowan.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Supervior: Victor O. Schipek.
- Layout: Bob Singer, John Ahern, Mike Arens, Ric Gonzales, Alex Ignatiev, Ray Jacobs, Bill Lignate, Alvaro Arce, Mo Gollub, Paul Gruwell, Zygamond Jablecki, Herb Johnson, Lew Ott.
- Backgrounds: F. Montealegre, Gary Niblett, Dave High.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Technical Supervision: Frank Pakier.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Jayne Barbera.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post-Production: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: George Epperson, John Aardan, Dennis Weaver, Ralph Migliori.
© 1972 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Loch Ness Mess? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Scooby-Doo and crew travel to a small New England town to visit Shaggy Rogers' Uncle Nathaniel but walk into the middle of a mystery complete with the ghost of Paul Revere and a spooky sea serpent. With the aid of The Harlem Globetrotters, who were vacationing... (more)