Give Me LibertyGive Me Liberty (1967)
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 720 times total.
- TerryToon Cartoons
- 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: James Hound, Ms. Q, Chop Chop, Mr. Big.
- Vocal Talent: Dayton Allen (James Hound).
- Directed By Ralph Bakshi.
- Produced By Bill Weiss (Executive Producer).
- Written By Eli Bauer, Al Kouzel.
Story Supervisor: Tom Morrison.
- Edited By Jack MacConnell.
- Story Supervision: Tom Morrison.
- Layouts: Cosmo Anzilotti, Artie Bartsch, Jack Schnerk, Bob Taylor, Dave Tendlar.
- Background Design: Martin Strudler.
- Backgrounds: Johnny Vita.
- Photography: Bill Fox, Joe Rasinski.
- Sound: Elliot Grey.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Give Me Liberty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Someone has stolen the Statue of Liberty, and James Hound is to find it. He finds a recorded message with a clue. Flying as the message suggests, he finds the Statue of Liberty in the Grand Canyon. Getting it back from the spies who stole it is where the hard... (more)