Once Upon A Time MachineOnce Upon A Time Machine (1990) Season 2 Episode 207- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 264 times total.
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Captain N The Game Master Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Kevin "Captain N" Keene, Kid Icarus, Simon Belmont, Link, Princess Zelda, Princess Lana, Gameboy, Duke.
- Vocal Talent: Garry Chalk (as Gary Chalk) (King Hippo [credit only]), Michael Donovan (as Mike Donovan) (Eggplant Wizard [credit only]),Matt Hill (Kevin "Captain N" Keene), Alessandro Juliani (Kid Icarus), Andrew Kavadas (Simon Belmont), Doug Parker (Megaman [credit only]), Jonathan Potts (Link), Cynthia Preston (as Cyndy Preston) (Princess Zelda), Venus Terzo (Princess Lana), Frank Welker (Gameboy), Tomm Wright (Duke), Levi Stubbs (as Levi Stubbs Jr.) (Mother Brain [credit only]), Doc Harris (Narrator), Long John Baldry, Don Brown, Babs Chula, Ian James Corlett, Violet Crumble, Marcy Goldberg (as Marcie Goldberg), Antony Holland, Lee Jeffrey, Al Jordan (as Al Jorden), Annabel Kershaw (as Annabelle Kershew), Colin Meacham (as Colin Meachum), Shane Meier, Alvin Sanders, Mark Weatherly, Kurt Weldon.
- Directed By Chuck Patton.
Live-Action Title Sequence Directed By: Kit Hudson.
- Produced By Michael Maliani.
Executive Producer: Andy Heyward.
Associate Producer: Kenneth T. Ito.
Live-Action Sequence Produced By: Jamie Edlin.
Coordinating Producer: Robby London.
Supervising Producer: Michael Maliani.
- Edited By Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce Elliott, Allan Gelbart.
- Story Editor: Dorothy Middleton.
- Production Assistants: Grant Leavins, Danielle Ferraro, Irene Toporzysek.
- Voice Director: Greg Morton.
- Casting: Stu Rosen.
- Talent Coordinators: Wendi Laski, Josanne B. Lovick, Doug Parker, Marian Sloan, Randall Wade.
- Recording Assistants: Anne Mathisen, Alvin Sanders.
- Cast: Gary Chalk, Mike Donovan, Doc Harris, Matt Hill, Alessandro Juliani, Andrew Kavadas, Doug Parker, Jonathan Potts, Cyndy Preston, Venus Terzo, Frank Welker, Tomm Wright, Levi Stubbs, Jr.
- Additional Voices: Long John Baldry, Don Brown, Len Carlson, Babs Chula, Ian James Corlett, Violet Crumble, Marcie Goldberg, Antony Holland, Lee Jeffrey, Al Jorden, Annabelle Kershew, Colin Meachum, Shane Meier, Alvin Sanders, Mark Weatherly, Kurt Weldon.
- Storyboards: Tim Burgard, Michael D. Diederich, Robert L. Dranko, William T. Hurtz, Budd Lewis, Steven Dean Moore, Tom Nesbitt, Michael Swanigan.
- Storyboard Clean-Up: Stephen Burpo, Ken Harsha.
- Character Supervisor: E. D. Lee.
- Character Design: Fil Barlow, Joe Barruso, E. Michael Mitchell, Maureen Trueblood, Jiunn Yu.
- Background Design: Drew Graybeal, Gary Montalbano, Steve Olds, Sean Platter.
- Prop Design: Gil Hung, Larry Nelson, Steve Swaja.
- Color Background: Timothy Barnes, Brooks Campbell, Tim Flattery, Bari Green, Tim Maloney, Hector Martinez, Richard Ziehler-Martin.
- Color Design: Derdad Aghamalian, Allyn Conley, Suzette Darling, "Puppy" Hutchins.
- Lip Assignment: Sandi Hathcock.
- Live-Action Main Title Designed and Produced by: I Square Communications.
- Main Title Producer: Jamie Edlin.
- Main Title Director: Kit Hudson.
- Cast: Dorian Barag as "Kevin", Louie from Critters of the Cinema as "Duke-The-Dog".
- Coordinating Producer: Robby London.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Winnie Chaffee.
- Production Supervisor: Brian A. Miller.
- Script Supervisor: Lori Crawford.
- Assisted by: William A. Ruiz, Eben F. Eldridge, Quentin Kniola.
- Translation: Minoru Terao, Noriko Norvell, Kazuko Yamamoto.
- Production Staff: Trace Ellis, Chris Hammond, Brian McGowan, Vickie Yeo.
- Executive in Charge of Post Production: Thierry P. Laurin.
- Assisted by: Kimberly R. Cronin.
- Supervising Editor: Richard S. Gannon.
- Film Editors: Gregory K. Bowron, Richard Bruce Elliott, Allan Gelbart.
- Dialogue Editors: Heather C. Elliott, Theresa M. Gilroy, Donald P. Zappala, Ron Fedele, Robert O'Brien, Peter Tomaszewicz.
- Supervising Music Editor: Stuart Goetz.
- Music Editors: Gregory K. Bowron, Daniel J. Johnson.
- Sound Effects: Bill Koepnick.
- Re-Recording Engineer: Jim Hodson.
- Supervising Sound Engineer: Michael J. Cowan.
- Format Editors: Mark A. McNally, Susan Odjakjian, Warren Taylor.
- Assistant Editors: Trudy Alexander, Kris Gilpin.
- Videotape Supervisors: Mario Di Mambro, Dennis Graham.
- Post Production Coordinator: Fifun A. Amini.
- Music by: Michael Tavera.
- Music Supervisor: Joanne Miller.
- Assisted by: Judy Sampson-Brown, Melissa Gentry.
- Captain N Overseas Animation by: Spectrum Animation Studio.
© 1990 Nintendo of America, Inc.
Produced by DiC Enterprises, Inc./DiC Animation City
This program utilizes characters created by Nintendo.
The trademark and all the rights therein are the property of Nintendo. All rights reserved.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Once Upon A Time Machine? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
While on a picnic on Hyrule, Kevin's Power Pad and Zapper are stolen. Kevin and Link follow the thieves through a warp zone. They end up going through time with a cat named Pero. He's trying to get back to his own time. The thieves are using Kevin's weapons to... (more)