How's BayouHow's Bayou (1989) Season 1 Episode 102- Captain N The Game Master Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 517 times total.
- DiC Entertainment, Nintendo of America, Saban Entertainment
- Captain N The Game Master Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: King Hippo, Dr. Wily, Eggplant Wizard, Kevin "Captain N" Keene, Kid Icarus, Simon Belmont, Megaman, Princess Lana, Duke, Mother Brain, Bayou Billy.
- Vocal Talent: Garry Chalk (as Gary Chalk) (King Hippo, Bayou Billy), Ian James Corlett (Dr. Wily), Michael Donovan (as Mike Donovan) (Eggplant Wizard), Matt Hill (Kevin "Captain N" Keene), Alessandro Juliani (Kid Icarus), Andrew Kavadas (Simon Belmont), Doug Parker (Megaman), Venus Terzo (Princess Lana), Tomm Wright (Duke), Levi Stubbs (as Levi Stubbs Jr.) (Mother Brain), Doc Harris (Narrator), Long John Baldry, Don Brown, Tony Dakota, Angela Gann, Antony Holland, Campbell Lane, Lelani Marrell, Pauline Newstone, Mark Weatherly.
- Directed By Michael Maliani.
Live-Action Title Sequence Directed By: Kit Hudson.
- Produced By Michael Maliani.
Executive Producer: Andy Heyward.
Supervising Associate Producer: John O'Sullivan Francis, Jr.
Live-Action Sequence Produced By: Jamie Edlin.
Coordinating Producer: Robby London.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
Story Editor: Jeffrey Scott.
- Story Editor: Jeffrey Scott.
- Production Executive: Winnie Chaffee.
- Assisted by: Dawn Jackson, Stacey Gallishaw.
- Production Coordinator: Kenneth T. Ito.
- Production Assistants: Steve Gold, Jose Gonzalez, Irene Toporzysek.
- Voice Directors: Marsha Goodman, Greg Morton, Stu Rosen.
- Talent Coordinators: Josanne Lovick, Doug Parker.
- Recording Assistants: Anne Mathisen, Don Parker, Daniela Spiwak, Mark McCorkle, Gary K. Ushino, Robert Schooley, John Tirpak, Peter Harvey, Victor Villegas.
- Cast: Gary Chalk, Ian James Corlett, Mike Donovan, Doc Harris, Matt Hill, Alessandro Juliani, Andrew Kavadas, Doug Parker, Venus Terzo, Tomm Wright, Levi Stubbs, Jr.
- Additional Voices: Long John Baldry, Don Brown, Tony Dakota, Angela Gann, Antony Holland, Campbell Lane, Lelani Marrell, Pauline Newstone, Mark Weatherly.
- Creative Consultant: Ellen Levy.
- Script Supervisor: Lori Crawford.
- Assisted by: Bill Ruiz, George Robinson.
- Translation: Minoru Terao, Noriko Norvell, Rumio Satoh, Kazuko Yamamoto.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Kurt Conner.
- Storyboards: Ryan A. Anthony, Tim Burgard, Armando Carrillo, Romero Francisco, Adrian G. Gonzales, Tom Nesbitt, Brad Rader, Michael Swanigan, Glen Hill, Robert Souza, Budd Lewis.
- Character Design: Marcelo Vignali, Edward D. Lee, Fil Barlow, Michael D. Diederich, Michael Goguen.
- Background Design: "Fingers" Felix, C. G. Chavez, Ray Shenusay, Steve Olds, Gary Montalbano, Sean Platter, Russell Chong, Alex Stevens.
- Prop Design: Steve Swaja.
- Color Backgrounds: Ann Guenther, Hector Martinez-Yelsa, Richard Martin.
- Color Design: Allyn Conley, Derdad Aghamalian, Sharon Huth.
- Lip Assignment: Sandi Hathcock, William Kent Holladay, Jeff Hall.
- Music by: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy.
- Music Supervisor: Andrew Dimitroff.
- Engineered and Mixed by: Barron Abramovitch.
- Orchestration and Arrangement: Michael Tavera.
- Executive in Charge of Post Production: Thierry P. Laurin.
- Assisted by: Kimberly R. Cronin.
- Dialogue Editors: Richard Bruce Elliott, Gregory K. Bowron, Elvida Abella, Michelle Rochester, Richard S. Gannon, Theresa M. Gilroy, Robert T. Gillis, Heather Elliott, Ron Fedele.
- Assistant Editors: Donald P. Zappala, Karen Rosenbloom.
- Track Reader: Mark A. McNally.
- Supervising Sound Engineer: Michael J. Cowan.
- Format Editors: Lars Floden, William P. Magee.
- Music Editor: Stuart Goetz.
- Sound Effects by: Zound FX.
- Re-Recording Engineer: Jim Hodson.
- Videotape Supervisors: Phil R. Defibaugh, Elvida Abella.
- Post Production Assistants: Firooz Adelamini, Nye Tucker.
- Live Action Main Title Designed and Produced by: I Square Communications.
- Main Title Producer: Jamie Edlin.
- Main Title Director: Kit Hudson.
- Main Title Cast: Dorian Barag as "Kevin", Louie from Critters of the Cinema as "Duke-The-Dog".
© 1989 Nintendo of America, Inc.
This program utilizes characters created by Nintendo.
The trademark and all the rights therein are the property of Nintendo. All rights reserved.
Produced By DiC Enterprises, Inc./DiC Animation City
In Association With
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about How's Bayou? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Kevin Keene was your average teenager, hooked on Nintendo games, until he and his dog were sucked out of Northridge, California and into his TV set and Videoland, where Kevin became Captain N (the 'N' is short for Nintendo), the ultimate hero. As foretold in an... (more)