Divide And ConquerDivide And Conquer (1996) Episode 9062-9608- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 644 times total.
- Fred Wolf Films
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Vocal Talent: Cam Clarke (Leonardo, Rocksteady), Michael Gough (Raphael), Barry Gordon (Donatello), Townsend Coleman (Michelangelo).
- Produced By Kara Vallow.
Executive Producer: Fred Wolf.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
- Created By: Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird.
- Executive Consultants: David Wise, Jack Mendelsohn.
- Art Director: Maurice Joyce.
- Voice Director: Susan Blu.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Rick Hinson.
- Sound Editor: Skip Adams.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Divide And Conquer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The last episode opens with the Turtles fighting a scaly alien. When the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles move over to him he reaches up and tears off Leonardo's belt buckle and disappears. In the next scene we see the alien appear at a cantina on a strange planet.... (more)