The Power Of ThreeThe Power Of Three (1996) Episode 9062-9603- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 426 times total.
- Fred Wolf Films
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Vocal Talent: Cam Clarke (Leonardo, Rocksteady), Michael Gough (Raphael), Barry Gordon (Donatello), Townsend Coleman (Michelangelo).
- Produced By Kara Vallow.
Executive Producer: Fred Wolf.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
- Created By: Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird.
- Executive Consultants: David Wise, Jack Mendelsohn.
- Art Director: Maurice Joyce.
- Voice Director: Susan Blu.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Rick Hinson.
- Sound Editor: Skip Adams.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Power Of Three? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Dreggnaut is orbiting the Earth. Onboard Mung tells Dregg that he met Shredder and Krang. Shredder had told Mung that he had destroyed the Turtles with a miniaturization ray, but he was obviously lying. At the lair, Donatello fires a ray at Carter and finally... (more)