The Beginning Of The EndThe Beginning Of The End (1996) Episode 9062-9602- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 568 times total.
- Fred Wolf Films
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter, April O'Neil, Shredder, Krang, Burne Thompson, Vernon.
- Vocal Talent: Cam Clarke (Leonardo, Rocksteady), Michael Gough (Raphael), Barry Gordon (Donatello), Townsend Coleman (Michelangelo).
- Produced By Kara Vallow.
Executive Producer: Fred Wolf.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
- Created By: Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird.
- Executive Consultants: David Wise, Jack Mendelsohn.
- Art Director: Maurice Joyce.
- Voice Director: Susan Blu.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Rick Hinson.
- Sound Editor: Skip Adams.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Beginning Of The End? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Leonardo is nine feet tall and locked up in a cage. Eventually he de-mutates and does not remember anything. Donatello tests the vortex crystal ray on Leonardo. Donny thinks it works, but shortly thereafter Leonardo's feet start glowing. At the Dreggnaut, Dregg... (more)